ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   CL of Hawaii (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii-209/)
-   -   Saturday Nite Starbucks (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii/343327-saturday-nite-starbucks.html)

chikken 03-27-08 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by tod071 (Post 3395523)
It's on Kam Hwy, so take the H-2, just like you're going to CORP, follow the road ALL the way to Kaneohe. You can't miss it. :D

Where's CORP?? Am i missing something?:uh:

llamaboiz 03-27-08 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by chikken (Post 3397508)

CORP is our usual 'meet' spot, Central Oahu Regional Park (waipio soccer/baseball fields thou we meet by the tennis courts).

tod071 03-27-08 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by chikken (Post 3397508)

ha ha :thumbup: don't worry, CORP is in Waipio. Just wanted to give weesped a scenic route to the Kaneohe Starbucks!

Kaluna 03-28-08 01:15 AM

I'm gonna figure that Britt knows how to get there, cause I dont remember where Windward mall is. Is this Starbucks in the Mall itself or around the mall?

llamaboiz 03-28-08 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Kaluna (Post 3397686)
I'm gonna figure that Britt knows how to get there, cause I dont remember where Windward mall is. Is this Starbucks in the Mall itself or around the mall?

take likelike to kaneohe, turn left on kam hwy like your going to windward toyota, and go straight down kam hwy, when you get close to the mall instead of turning left into the mall, turn right into longs drugs its right there, theres a jambajuice/starbucks and it has its own parking seperate from the shopping center (strip mall) parking.

*edit* btw... june 14th, sat nite starbucks venue will be moved to Aloha Tower... so... if you want 'good parking' ;) ;) let me know SOON

4U2eNv_8o8 03-28-08 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by llamaboiz (Post 3397695)
*edit* btw... june 14th, sat nite starbucks venue will be moved to Aloha Tower... so... if you want 'good parking' ;) ;) let me know SOON

Hmm........gonna set up cones for the parking area, huh Judd?!;) I would love to tell you ASAP, but not to sure how the schedule will go. I would come down if I was free(meaning not working late).:sad:

webhed 03-28-08 09:16 AM

What's on June 14th, did I miss something? Nm, must be that save the track event.

weesped 03-29-08 03:01 AM

aw man. alright, who are the hard core guys that will be there still at around 11. because i just got noticed i have to work 5-10 tomorrow again, making this the 3rd day in a row i have to close at work, AND i have work all day sunday =/. so unless some guys r going to wait it out, idk if i wana drive my ass there after work lol. but if a couple people still stay by around 11, i'll show :). sorry guys

llamaboiz 03-29-08 03:59 AM

no worries i'll still be there

weesped 03-29-08 03:59 AM

haha i know u'll be there judd. u'll always be there still haha. i guess i'll try and make it any ways. hopefully it doesnt take me too long

lexusnb 03-29-08 05:11 PM

Alright I will definitely be there tonight I'll be in the Audi hehe. See you guys tonight.

Peace,

chikken 03-29-08 05:54 PM

sorry guys, i can't stay all night.....i just got called in, so i'll be there around 8-9ish, then gonna go in to work at 10. See guys later.

llamaboiz 03-30-08 03:18 AM

wow... when everyone left, all the hids... looked awesome :thumbup:

weesped 03-30-08 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by llamaboiz (Post 3402545)
wow... when everyone left, all the hids... looked awesome :thumbup:

:thumbup::D i had the most HIDs. me FTW :woot: ROFL

Kaluna 03-30-08 02:33 PM

Yeah, all the HID's leaving was pretty mean. Lighted up that parking lot. Then George's space ship took off. I almost drove around & said something to that damn security guard and his "friends". Britt diverted me.:D