ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   CL of Hawaii (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii-209/)
-   -   Saturday Nite Starbucks (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii/343327-saturday-nite-starbucks.html)

chikken 03-30-08 02:35 PM

how late did you guys stayed till? Man i missed out on wespeed's spaceship? lol

VIP07lexIS 03-30-08 03:14 PM

I just want to thank everyone for showing me their light mods...I especially liked the spaceship. haha I am going to order some lighting mods this week and hopefully get it by the next meet. It was cool meeting everyone...stayed longer than I wanted to, but it was all good.

And yeah, wtf was with that security guard...why is it his friends could stay...not like we was making trouble...they should have been honored to be surrounded by lexus'. ;) If we weren't going to have future meets there, I wouldve said something.

llamaboiz 03-30-08 06:40 PM

Yea gonna have to rethink kaneohe... oh well live n learn.

VIP_ES300 04-01-08 12:40 AM

meet at moanalua starbucks plz =]

llamaboiz 04-01-08 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300 (Post 3408472)
meet at moanalua starbucks plz =]

Thing is, next wk will be PC side, so if you think moanalua is better, parking n stuff, i'll leave that for you and the PC guys to decide. Only starbucks in PC i know is near anna millers and parking is crowded, even more than ward.

weesped 04-01-08 02:57 AM

when are we headed windward side again, i have a friend that wants to come with me when i head that direction again

llamaboiz 04-01-08 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3408606)
when are we headed windward side again, i have a friend that wants to come with me when i head that direction again

windward will be next odd month, 4th sat of may.

i wonder what we'll do if a month has 5th sat too... :uh: maybe we'll goto your house george and show your mom were not a gang, we'll all dress up too in black suits with black ties to look presentable. Like this:

*Nothing but a bunch of nice looking TRAID boys from the neighborhood :p*
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...2/wedding6.jpg

weesped 04-01-08 12:21 PM

haha, i saw that guy that has "yakuza" as his plate at samson's. maybe i should go out n get triad hahaha

VIP_ES300 04-01-08 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by llamaboiz (Post 3408558)
Thing is, next wk will be PC side, so if you think moanalua is better, parking n stuff, i'll leave that for you and the PC guys to decide. Only starbucks in PC i know is near anna millers and parking is crowded, even more than ward.

theres one in highlands? a new one i think? was gonna get a job there but parents wouldnt allow it...but yeah pc starbucks is always crowded....

VIP_ES300 04-01-08 07:38 PM

damn...every sat this week i have something...this week is movie night at my school...next week is my prom (im jr prom king!)...next next week i have a dinner at school for boosters club ppl...next next next week i have this speech festival for espanol

who am i to whine? =P i wont get that sticker for a wihle ahha:(

llamaboiz 04-01-08 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300 (Post 3410857)
but yeah pc starbucks is always crowded....

hahaha no your not supposed to agree with me... your supposed to tell us which starbucks is the right one to goto :p

VIP_ES300 04-01-08 09:44 PM

an empty starbucks would be........nimitz? the one by jamba and ninja sushii? huge parking lot...not so much publicity either haha...idontknow if we want that but w.e.

webhed 04-01-08 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300 (Post 3411423)
an empty starbucks would be........nimitz? the one by jamba and ninja sushii? huge parking lot...not so much publicity either haha...idontknow if we want that but w.e.

There's a reason why the nimitz one don't have much publicity. The sheriff department. ;)

llamaboiz 04-01-08 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by webhed (Post 3411656)
There's a reason why the nimitz one don't have much publicity. The sheriff department. ;)

hahaha ok thats OUT :p

chikken 04-01-08 11:50 PM

isn't there a starbucks by walmart in pearl highland?? don't know how busy that place gets, but there's a lot of parking....