ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   CL of Hawaii (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii-209/)
-   -   Saturday Nite Starbucks (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii/343327-saturday-nite-starbucks.html)

kikaida 03-25-08 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by llamaboiz (Post 3389642)
ohh... will there be food? im sure we can change location :p

btw: this is a open invite to everyone, you just need to check the hawaii section more often ;)

HAHA well more like drinks. My gf's friend is having it at the W. Though im getting sick of going there :cry: That's all they do :cry:

llamaboiz 03-25-08 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by kikaida (Post 3389649)
HAHA well more like drinks. My gf's friend is having it at the W. Though im getting sick of going there :cry: That's all they do :cry:

yea... girls... see if you had a life like me you'd be happier ;) (stay home and watch n dl anime/chat in irc/post on forums/play video games) What a great life eh :p

kikaida 03-25-08 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by llamaboiz (Post 3389668)
yea... girls... see if you had a life like me you'd be happier ;) (stay home and watch n dl anime/chat in irc/post on forums/play video games) What a great life eh :p

Oh :thumbup: which anime are you watching? Currently im watching Bleach, Naruto shippuuden and Gundam 00. Trying to find others that is also good to watch. :)

Girls.. eh they have dramas. Cant stand dramas. I rather just chill, hang out, drink some beers with the boys and stare at cars lol.

lexusnb 03-25-08 03:39 PM

Hey Judd, how late did you guys stay till last saturday? Will try to make it out there probably drive the Audi thou don't think the wife wants me taking her baby all over the crazy creation. LMK

Thanks,

llamaboiz 03-25-08 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by kikaida (Post 3389691)
Oh :thumbup: which anime are you watching? Currently im watching Bleach, Naruto shippuuden and Gundam 00. Trying to find others that is also good to watch. :)

Girls.. eh they have dramas. Cant stand dramas. I rather just chill, hang out, drink some beers with the boys and stare at cars lol.

bleach is the only normal popular one i gave up on... Gundam00 haha they all dying :p wonder whos gonna be left alive for s2 in the fall. that naruto special i KNEW it would be all talk talk talk AGAIN all specials are like that :thumbdn: AND... im dying for more wangan midnite.... course i watch tons of others as well. Rosario to Vampire ;), kekkaishi, bamboo blade, shion no ou, sayonara sensei... BUT i dont care for the H stuff... maybe its cuz im getting old :p

Originally Posted by lexusnb (Post 3389948)
Hey Judd, how late did you guys stay till last saturday? Will try to make it out there probably drive the Audi thou don't think the wife wants me taking her baby all over the crazy creation. LMK

Thanks,

Yea just come, dont really need to drive the lexus. We stayed till midnight last wk AND since i live kailua i'll stay till everyone leaves, so its all good.

kikaida 03-26-08 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by llamaboiz (Post 3390054)
bleach is the only normal popular one i gave up on... Gundam00 haha they all dying :p wonder whos gonna be left alive for s2 in the fall. that naruto special i KNEW it would be all talk talk talk AGAIN all specials are like that :thumbdn: AND... im dying for more wangan midnite.... course i watch tons of others as well. Rosario to Vampire ;), kekkaishi, bamboo blade, shion no ou, sayonara sensei... BUT i dont care for the H stuff... maybe its cuz im getting old :p

HAHA yeah Gundam 00 everyone is dying. Maybe Setsuna will be one only one left and he will kill off everyone? Or if he's smart just take all the girls and blitz it out of there. :D

Sweet im gonna check out the other anime's you mentioned about. Yeah those "H" stuff its almost all the same thing. Its either millions of tentacles going after the girl(s) or the dude's "3rd leg" is almost as big as his forearm and he's just having a blast.

lexusnb 03-26-08 07:29 PM

Yea just come, dont really need to drive the lexus. We stayed till midnight last wk AND since i live kailua i'll stay till everyone leaves, so its all good.

Shoots I'll try to stop by.

Thanks,

VIP_ES300 03-27-08 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3388445)
i think im the only one that doesnt know how to get to windward mall -.-. frick. haha. k i gota call some friends up to give me "george" directions. which reminds me last meet was so funny that i show'd andrew how to get to corp haha, took me awhile to find it last time for some reason. and for once i didnt get lost on the way to a meet :thumbup::D

if im able to go this week sat...and if youre at home before the meet...ill follow you again =]
at least i know where corp is now =]

tod071 03-27-08 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3388445)
i think im the only one that doesnt know how to get to windward mall -.-. frick. haha. k i gota call some friends up to give me "george" directions. which reminds me last meet was so funny that i show'd andrew how to get to corp haha, took me awhile to find it last time for some reason. and for once i didnt get lost on the way to a meet :thumbup::D

It's on Kam Hwy, so take the H-2, just like you're going to CORP, follow the road ALL the way to Kaneohe. You can't miss it. :D

Plot this on your "george george":
46-023 Kamehameha Hwy # 20B
Kaneohe, HI 96744
(808) 234-5425

weesped 03-27-08 12:56 PM

lolol thanks todd. judd knew i would get lost too so he showed me how to get there yesterday haha

llamaboiz 03-27-08 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by tod071 (Post 3395523)
It's on Kam Hwy, so take the H-2, just like you're going to CORP, follow the road ALL the way to Kaneohe. You can't miss it. :D

actually.... if he follows the road all the way, if he doesnt turn off at hygenic store, he'll end up on kahikili hwy and miss windward mall ;)

4U2eNv_8o8 03-27-08 05:31 PM

Haha!!! Sounds good. Just found out I get another great weekend without work!!!:woot: I'll be dropping by this Saturday for sure!!! Unless anyone has any objections onto why I can't go or don't want me there!?:uh: LoL!!!

tod071 03-27-08 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by llamaboiz (Post 3396364)
actually.... if he follows the road all the way, if he doesnt turn off at hygenic store, he'll end up on kahikili hwy and miss windward mall ;)

that's right. at the hygenic store, turn left onto kam hwy, THEN you'll be fine. :p

chikken 03-27-08 11:01 PM

Just installed my led interior lights and puddle lamps....hahah sorry judd, i just couldn't wait for ya....haha, it wasn't as bad as i thought, it took me less than 10 minutes to do them all.... I have an extra pair of 6000k HID D4S bulb if anyone is interested?

llamaboiz 03-27-08 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by chikken (Post 3397468)
Just installed my led interior lights and puddle lamps....hahah sorry judd, i just couldn't wait for ya....haha, it wasn't as bad as i thought, it took me less than 10 minutes to do them all.... I have an extra pair of 6000k HID D4S bulb if anyone is interested?

haha np chikken, damm thats just one less coffee that i can charge for lite mod labor :p BUT... i might be able to recoup that if you sell those D4S to someone :p guess i better put more laytex gloves form my 'murder kit' into my 'mod kit' :D