Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Fall UBAB (Urmil's Big A55 BBQ) Oct. 20th or 27th

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-07, 06:43 AM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Luder94
I'm still not seeing SickSC3, DirectQL, (the Hispanic guy that brought tacos to the Summer BBQ), and a few others signed up yet.

If any of you all talk to them, make sure they come out.
SickSC3 is Dar, He's in St Charles, so its a easy shot up Randall for him. DryBlaze (Sam) is south side of Chicago, the only excuse for him is...He blew the engine apart racing some WRX on 94 or something. The guy who brought the Taco's and crazy hot salsa is DzaztrBUSE (chris), I'll PM him, but I think he's aware of the event.

Originally Posted by sc300STED
I think I might stop by, sounds tempting since there will be halal meat. Hey Luder94, what city do you live in?
Algonquin....Randall Rd. and County Line Rd. area...earshot of the Algonquin Commons Mall.
Old 09-30-07, 12:10 PM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by neurocity
SickSC3 is Dar, He's in St Charles, so its a easy shot up Randall for him. DryBlaze (Sam) is south side of Chicago, the only excuse for him is...He blew the engine apart racing some WRX on 94 or something. The guy who brought the Taco's and crazy hot salsa is DzaztrBUSE (chris), I'll PM him, but I think he's aware of the event.

Algonquin....Randall Rd. and County Line Rd. area...earshot of the Algonquin Commons Mall.

Come on guys we should all try and make the last meet before year end it sure would be nice to see everyone
Old 09-30-07, 01:18 PM
DryBlaze
Lexus Test Driver

DryBlaze (Sam) is south side of Chicago, the only excuse for him is...He blew the engine apart racing some WRX on 94 or something.
Hey now, I didn't blow my engine apart! Thats old news man, I was racing a STi and popped a IC pipe off. That was fixed.

The most recent stupid ***** that happened was my 2nd drive belt came off messing with a crew of modded GTO's.

I got a new belt now! I just have some new goodies to put on the car. I'm always up for a meet!
Old 09-30-07, 05:51 PM
SickSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

SickSC3 is Dar, He's in St Charles,
Wrong Matt... im actually in West Chicago, but close enough

im still not sure if i can make it thats why i havent post about me going
Old 09-30-07, 06:33 PM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SickSC3
Wrong Matt... im actually in West Chicago, but close enough

im still not sure if i can make it thats why i havent post about me going
Come on you can make it you got a 20 day notice
Old 09-30-07, 08:49 PM
SickSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

wait i just saw that its from 1pm - 2am i can probably stop by, where is this at guy? im lost
Old 09-30-07, 11:15 PM
DzaztrBUSE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I'm the token hispanic-with-the-latin-food-that-leaves-you-immobile-in-that-special-room-at-home. I'm coming buddy and yes I'll bring the pico de gallo. You know what, since you're hosting I'll bring you your own to tuck away nicely for whenever you crave to drink ANYTHING to chase it down.

Hope I get my bumpers and all fixed by then. I'm waiting on ChiTwnGS's-guys cell#.
Old 10-01-07, 10:44 AM
nn432100
Lead Lap

This sounds like a good time! Can someone pm me the address?
Old 10-01-07, 11:51 AM
Aristo-cat
Driver

Hey Urmil, This is Tommy from TCL! I should see you this weekend, but just in case, would you mind if Ray and I came by and ate all your food and destroy your house? Ray no longer has a S2K, but he does have a gay STi. And I have a old GS300 that might make it there, or i'll just get it towed.
Old 10-03-07, 06:14 AM
gs_300
Driver School Candidate

am new here but count me in.
Old 10-03-07, 06:18 AM
gs_300
Driver School Candidate

and yeah one more thing can somebody please pm me for the address cuz am new here in IL so pm me the address so i can print it out on mapquest...

thanks
anthony
Old 10-03-07, 09:33 AM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Taste of LEXUS @ UBAB be there or else you will be
Old 10-03-07, 12:05 PM
Luder94
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LEXUS_KID
Taste of LEXUS @ UBAB be there or else you will be
Oh wow!!! By the looks of it, Lexus Club should have a great showing. I will give it up to the S2000 crowd though, there are close to 30 people signed up with the Chicago S2000 group.

I will PM everyone an address and some general directions a week before the UBAB (look for it on the weekend of the 13th).

As for donations and food, you're free to bring what you like to eat and/or drink. I will provide for burgers, hot dogs, sausages, and other "All-American" BBQ stuff.

Adult beverages are free to be brought, drunk, and shared with others that are 21yo and up....as are prostitutes (male and female with the age restriction being 18yo and up). If you bring a specialty food item, my grill is open to cook it (again, you're free to share as you want).

All I ask in return is that I get a nominal donation of $10 or so just to cover my food costs. I will make any $$$ returns if I collect more than I've spent.

I'm really looking forward to this UBAB, namely because it looks like CLC is making a large turnout.
Old 10-03-07, 12:08 PM
Luder94
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by hass
Luder

I appreciate you going out of your way for us, you are a great host. I'm excited about this gathering.
I found a place in walking distance from my house (ok, maybe not walking distance...but less than a 5 minute drive).

I asked all the right questions, and he gave me all the right answers (either that, or he told me everything I wanted to hear).

In anycase, the Indo-Pak grocery store by the house stocks quite a bit of Halal choices. The name of the place is "Zanaub" (sp?).
Old 10-03-07, 12:48 PM
hass
Lexus Champion

Sounds great sir, just don't get their meat with spices they are too strong for my stomach last time it was a disaster. i'm not good with hot food. lol

Quick Reply: Fall UBAB (Urmil's Big A55 BBQ) Oct. 20th or 27th