Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

What kind of wheels do I have?

Old 05-01-17, 08:03 AM
riredale
Lead Lap

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

As a grumpy older person I'd like to ask just how much of a difference my 19" wheels on my RX make from 18" wheels. Checked with the local Les Schwab tire place and apparently the 19-inchers will be quite a bit more expensive to replace one day. Worth it, or just a styling thing?
Old 05-01-17, 08:06 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 67 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by riredale View Post
As a grumpy older person I'd like to ask just how much of a difference my 19" wheels on my RX make from 18" wheels. Checked with the local Les Schwab tire place and apparently the 19-inchers will be quite a bit more expensive to replace one day. Worth it, or just a styling thing?
Though it varies by brand and some other factors, in general, the larger the tire-diameter, the more expensive it will be.
Old 05-01-17, 11:32 AM
bagwell
Lexus Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tony247 View Post
BTW, silly question here, but what annotation tool did you use for the green arrow? I've been searching for one and I assumed you did that quite quickly lol thanks.
that's plain ole Snagit ver11 by TechSmith....simple and awesome - you can even capture videos on your screen too....just hit 'Print Screen' key and Snagit comes up with crosshairs to select what you want on screen, select and go from there.

https://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-s...whats-new.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What kind of wheels do I have?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: