Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

5 Amazing Lexus Dealerships

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-16, 01:18 PM
Curated Content Editor
CL Editor

Received 172 Likes on 119 Posts
Default 5 Amazing Lexus Dealerships

5 Amazing Lexus Dealerships
By Brett Foote
Old 11-14-16, 10:15 PM
DennisMik
Racer

Received 286 Likes on 248 Posts

I live in Plano and purchased my RX from Park Place Lexus. It is a nice facility and the people there are friendly.

I would also like to put in a mention for Kuni Lexus in Greenwood Village, Colorado, a suburb of Denver. I was on vacation and my car broke down and I was able to get it to Kuni Lexus on a Saturday. I was very happy to be able to get the car repaired that same day and not have to spent the Memorial Day weekend there.

Park place Lexus isn't going to like me for saying this, but the customer amenities at Kuni Lexus were nicer.
Old 11-14-16, 10:42 PM
FriendlyL
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I second Park Place Lexus! I also bought my 2016 RX350 from there. My first car I originally purchased was 81 miles on the odo, rather than the listed 16 miles. Park Place management graciously handed me back my check and set to find another similar configured car for me. Though it took a few weeks, they reserved the same model but with only 12 miles! Though there was a little hiccup, Park Place Lexus made sure I was taken care of. Sewell was not bad as well, but their physical dealer is leagues behind Park Place.
Old 11-15-16, 01:03 AM
Fizzboy7
Lexus Test Driver

Received 156 Likes on 91 Posts

Longo is quite a dealership, if based on inventory alone. I think they have just about every combination model possible. They are also about to redesign the facility, so that ought to be interesting.
One thing I must point out is their amazing service. I've tried all SoCal dealers for service and no one will do what Longo does. They will send out a loaner to me, 40 miles away, and truck my car back to the dealer for work. I didn't even buy from them. I find this type of care over the top and it's worth my time to do business with them even for the smallest of chores.
Old 11-27-16, 07:59 AM
monospeed3
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I wish I could support my local Lexus dealer. I brought the car in two weeks after I bought it and they backed it into something and chipped paint off the front bumper after replacing one of the headlights...
Old 11-27-16, 08:15 AM
davyjordi
Pole Position

Received 173 Likes on 126 Posts

lexus of escondido gets an honorable mention. it's quite an amazing dealership with world-class amenities.
Old 11-27-16, 06:19 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I would absolutely second Sewell Lexus being a great dealership, and not just for used cars. I have so many examples.

1) Dealerships in Dallas aren't open on Sunday, but I was lurking around the Lexus lot when the '13 GS was first introduced. A salesperson actually came out of the office and asked me if there was a car she could show me. We looked at a couple of GSs and that started my path to Lexus again after so many years. 2) I had just made the deal with her on trading my '11 S5 Cab on a '13 GS F Sport that was on order. The next day, a shelf in my garage full of CDs fell on the rear quarter panel (it was heavy) and left a huge dent and scratch on the passenger side. I was devastated and called the sales person to tell her what had happened. She told me to bring the car right in and they would give me a '13 GS loaner so they could do the bodywork before putting it on the lot and also give me some experience with the model I would be buying. I kept the loaner for about a week before my new GS arrived. 3) Also, after I got my GS and the aluminum trim got dents over the cupholder and above the glovebox they said they had never seen that before but replaced the trim for free.

We have also been extremely happy with the service we've received from Sewell Infiniti. We've bought/leased many cars there and they, too, go above and beyond to make sure I'm satisfied.

We no longer have a Lexus, and we will most likely be trading our G37 Vert for another Audi in June because we just love Audi's cars right now, but I will definitely miss working with both these dealerships from a service standpoint. Audi is getting there, but they still have a long way to go.

Last edited by dseag2; 11-27-16 at 06:25 PM.
Old 11-27-16, 08:06 PM
litesoarer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sewell definitely put the L back in Lexus for me since i've been back in one. I'll definitely be buying my next from them.
Old 11-28-16, 06:53 PM
SubieChik
Lead Lap

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

I love my dealership!! North Park Lexus at Dominion

Last edited by SubieChik; 11-28-16 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-28-16, 06:58 PM
smualum11
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just bought my 16 RX F-Sport from Sewell. Hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had, and I got a great deal to boot.

I purchased my previous Lexus from Park Place in Plano that is mentioned here as well. Beautiful dealership and facilities, but the customer service and experience at Sewell was on a completely different level for me.

As always, YMMV.

Originally Posted by dseag2
I would absolutely second Sewell Lexus being a great dealership, and not just for used cars. I have so many examples.

1) Dealerships in Dallas aren't open on Sunday, but I was lurking around the Lexus lot when the '13 GS was first introduced. A salesperson actually came out of the office and asked me if there was a car she could show me. We looked at a couple of GSs and that started my path to Lexus again after so many years. 2) I had just made the deal with her on trading my '11 S5 Cab on a '13 GS F Sport that was on order. The next day, a shelf in my garage full of CDs fell on the rear quarter panel (it was heavy) and left a huge dent and scratch on the passenger side. I was devastated and called the sales person to tell her what had happened. She told me to bring the car right in and they would give me a '13 GS loaner so they could do the bodywork before putting it on the lot and also give me some experience with the model I would be buying. I kept the loaner for about a week before my new GS arrived. 3) Also, after I got my GS and the aluminum trim got dents over the cupholder and above the glovebox they said they had never seen that before but replaced the trim for free.

We have also been extremely happy with the service we've received from Sewell Infiniti. We've bought/leased many cars there and they, too, go above and beyond to make sure I'm satisfied.

We no longer have a Lexus, and we will most likely be trading our G37 Vert for another Audi in June because we just love Audi's cars right now, but I will definitely miss working with both these dealerships from a service standpoint. Audi is getting there, but they still have a long way to go.
Keep in mind if you are in the DFW area, Sewell is opening an Audi dealership early in the spring in McKinney.
Old 11-29-16, 07:50 AM
DennisMik
Racer

Received 286 Likes on 248 Posts

Originally Posted by SubieChik
I love my dealership!! North Park Lexus at Dominion

Wow place looks like a mountain resort.
Old 11-29-16, 09:54 AM
SubieChik
Lead Lap

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

That was my first thought when it opened. I love it....feels so warm and welcoming.....even in the crappy Texas heat lol
Old 11-29-16, 07:15 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by smualum11
I just bought my 16 RX F-Sport from Sewell. Hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had, and I got a great deal to boot.

I purchased my previous Lexus from Park Place in Plano that is mentioned here as well. Beautiful dealership and facilities, but the customer service and experience at Sewell was on a completely different level for me.

As always, YMMV.

Keep in mind if you are in the DFW area, Sewell is opening an Audi dealership early in the spring in McKinney.
Thanks! Good to know. I'll check them out when they open!
Old 11-30-16, 06:14 PM
huy33
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by smualum11

As always, YMMV.

Sewell has a BMW dealership coming too. They're going to change customer service at German car dealerships here in Dallas.