Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3IS owner vehicles

Lexus IS200T F Sport Ultra White w/Rioja Red build Accuair equipped

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-18, 07:27 PM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus IS200T F Sport Ultra White w/Rioja Red build Accuair equipped

So I will start with a introduction my name is Kevin I am a survivor of a horrible car accident a drunk driver was driving on the wrong side of the highway and hit me head on at over 80mph he was in a 1 ton truck I was in a Honda Civic sedan it resulted in a brain injury left temporal lobe and I am very lucky and blessed to say I recovered and have not even one single deformity and I am very lucky to be alive I live in Virginia in the Charlottesville area. I have been in search of a Lexus IS200T F Sport in Ultra White w/Rioja Red leather for some time now and after many months of searching for a accident free car I found it on Friday 8/10/2018 and paid cash for it $35,700 no car payment. Moving on to Saturday 8/11/2018 I purchased my air management Accuair E-Level and Accuair ENDO CVT $3,000 well spent in air management as I have used this system in the past with a bagged truck minus the ENDO CVT because it was not available back then but I did run the VU4 setup which was excellent at the time so I can’t wait to see this new tank setup in action. Also will be ordering my bag setup tonight 8/11/2018 as they can take 6-8 weeks to arrive. The wheel of choice is CCW CL565 19x8.5f 19x10r offset to be announced. Everyone tune in and follow if you like because this build is starting out with a bang it will be picture heavy as things start to arrive so if you like pictures please follow along.

Mod List:
AccuAir E-Level (ordered on 8/11/2018)
AccuAir ENDO CVT (ordered on 8/11/2018)
Air Lift Performance bags (ordered on 8/11/2018)
NIA front side and rear splitter kit paint matched (ordered 8/12/2018)
trying to order my wheels need offset recommendations

Last edited by KStrat; 09-05-18 at 10:20 AM.
Old 08-12-18, 05:27 AM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

I went with the air lift performance bag setup because I feel air lift has made a better name for themselves over K sport and d2 since I only found those 3 options for my car I would love a airrex bag setup but they don’t offer them for the 2017 is200t f sport yet so airrex may be a upgrade in the future if I don’t really like the air lift setup but I have good faith in the air lift product I just hope the car gets low enough for me
Old 08-12-18, 06:21 AM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

So I’m looking at my wheels ready to drop the coin on them but I need some help 19x8.5 in the front and 19x9.5 in the rear I see is pretty much the trend so it seems to work and I will stick with that but offset is the question I want to run a offset that fits flush to the fender but doesn’t quite rub when laid out so I can drive low I don’t want to have to pull the fenders to give myself a extra 5mm or 10mm of space I want the body lines to remain in tact so please help me out here so I can get this show on the road my wheels will take 8 weeks to manufacture and I want them ASAP
Old 08-12-18, 11:45 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 701 Likes on 615 Posts

Awesome! Nice paid in cash.

Contact us for pricing on the accuair and all other parts!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 08-12-18, 12:50 PM
IS350mumba
Pit Crew

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

WOW where did you get that much cash?
Old 08-12-18, 03:47 PM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by IS350mumba
WOW where did you get that much cash?
I got hit head on by a drunk driver February of last year and nearly lost my life I had a brain injury left temporal lobe and injuries to my back that will require surgery in my later years by a miracle from the man upstairs I recovered way better than expected and I work 2 jobs 70 hours a week and got a substantial amount of money out of the lawsuit
Old 08-12-18, 03:48 PM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
Awesome! Nice paid in cash.

Contact us for pricing on the accuair and all other parts!

-Josh
unfortunately I already bought everything listed on the mod list so far except for the CCW wheels until I can measure for my offset for proper fitment
Old 08-14-18, 09:04 PM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Got this today from Kevin Abril from NIA Designs letting me know that my front sides and rear splitters will be out to me in the next 12-16 days as they are made to order can’t wait to get them in and paint them along with some other items I purchased
Old 08-15-18, 07:49 AM
Santi18
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats on your purchase! Glad you recovered nicely 👍🏽 19x9.5 +35 and 10.5+ 40 is perfect specs for airing out without touching your pannels I have a picture with my work CR2P in those specs on my insta Santi_3is .
Old 08-15-18, 09:52 AM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Santi18
Congrats on your purchase! Glad you recovered nicely 👍🏽 19x9.5 +35 and 10.5+ 40 is perfect specs for airing out without touching your pannels I have a picture with my work CR2P in those specs on my insta Santi_3is .
man that looks good what air bag setup are you using I got the air lift performance front and rear on the way and I’m hoping it gets down pretty low
Old 08-15-18, 09:56 AM
Santi18
Driver School Candidate

Thanks ! I was actually on BC coils in that pic , I’m now bagged with different wheels. I’m running D2 Air Struts, I hard a lot of good things about the airlift struts , good choice , they definitely get low. This is my current set up.
Old 08-15-18, 12:30 PM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Thanks ! I was actually on BC coils in that pic , I’m now bagged with different wheels. I’m running D2 Air Struts, I hard a lot of good things about the airlift struts , good choice , they definitely get low. This is my current set up.
man I can’t wait until everything gets in I have literally ordered about $20,000 or better in parts since I paid cash for the car this past Friday
Old 08-15-18, 01:59 PM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by KStrat

man I can’t wait until everything gets in I have literally ordered about $20,000 or better in parts since I paid cash for the car this past Friday
so the excitement is brewing my air lift performance bags are out for delivery by end of day and I already received a shipment of parts in today stay tuned for pics once all the deliveries come in today
Old 08-15-18, 02:05 PM
Santi18
Driver School Candidate

Sickk Haha Damn You're Wild , What else did you get other than the bags and exhaust? look forward to seeing the build
Old 08-15-18, 02:49 PM
KStrat
Driver School Candidate

Sickk Haha Damn You're Wild , What else did you get other than the bags and exhaust? look forward to seeing the build
well I paid $35,700 cash for the car left the dealership with no loans on this past Friday. I was thinking to myself on the way back home well I got the car I’m just going to leave it alone and drive it stock and enjoy it for a bit. Well later that night I said F that and ordered AccuAir E-Level and a AccuAir ENDO CVT tank in the raw 5 gallon. Well you can’t be on bags without sick wheels so I contacted CCW about the wheels I think will make this car the CL565’s so that is in the works after some measuring. Keep in mind I’ve only owned the car for a few hours at this point. Then I got the think that ARK Performance exhaust with the burnt tips would look nice on the white and sound great so yeah that got ordered, but what’s a slammed car without some nice body mods so I hit up NIA designs for the full splitter kit for the car and ended up buying a Walker Japan trunk spoiler and bought the roof spoiler as well and bought some Lexus window visors. Now that you have given me some measurements CCW can take my money and get those wheels in the making for me so I have them in the next 2 months or so. In a nut shell when I bought the car I didn’t have a full build in mind but I went ahead and put this little bit together and will without a doubt do a good bit more very soon.

Quick Reply: Lexus IS200T F Sport Ultra White w/Rioja Red build Accuair equipped