Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3IS owner vehicles

dito

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-17, 07:52 AM
Sasnuke
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1,732 Likes on 1,368 Posts

Originally Posted by MilkMonstr
Holy **** you are are rediculous!!! Let the guy build HIS car.
I like the car...alot. Dont let these guys and their poor attitudes toward VIP builds sour you. They will tell you a bunch of horse**** that simply isnt fact;then again this looks to not be your first rodeo so Im
sure you know what I mwan. . So keep it going man.
My car will be a similar look Im just waiting on a few things to show up.

How do you like the ride with this air ride setup?
I'm not sure how you got all that from asking for a pic of the car aired up. Members ask members for pics of stuff all the time. If you look above, the only comment I made was that I liked the Leon rims...omg, how judgemental I'm being (sarcasm).
And spellcheck/grammar check is your friend. Going on an incoherent rant doesn't make you look any more intelligent, just so you know.
Old 09-04-17, 08:05 AM
DushiPunda
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sasnuke
I'm not sure how you got all that from asking for a pic of the car aired up. Members ask members for pics of stuff all the time. If you look above, the only comment I made was that I liked the Leon rims...omg, how judgemental I'm being (sarcasm).
And spellcheck/grammar check is your friend. Going on an incoherent rant doesn't make you look any more intelligent, just so you know.
Pretty sure he thinks he's talking to E46CT, not you.
Old 09-04-17, 08:09 AM
Sasnuke
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DushiPunda
Pretty sure he thinks he's talking to E46CT, not you.
LOL...you might be right...I assume since he didn't quote E46CT, that he was referring to my question being he posted right after me.
Apparently MilkMonstr is not one of my fans, so I just assumed...LOL!!!
Check out MilkMonstr's build thread and you'll understand why. He's such a peach!
Old 09-04-17, 08:10 AM
MilkMonstr
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well there friend the post wasn't just directed at you (it was mostly directed at E36), TBH I was somewhat surprised you weren't ****ting all over the car due to the tire stretch and even poked fun at the E36 guy. Its just amazing to me so many people are so intolerant of other peoples styles, if you dont like it dont post.

I wouldn't say its an incoherent rant either. I could use spellcheck but typing on a phone isn't super friendly on making posts 100% perfect and eventually I just get bored with making it perfect.

Last edited by MilkMonstr; 09-04-17 at 08:13 AM.
Old 09-04-17, 08:11 AM
MilkMonstr
Rookie

LOL...you might be right...I assume since he didn't quote E46CT, that he was referring to my question being he posted right after me.
Apparently MilkMonstr is not one of my fans, so I just assumed...LOL!!!
Check out MilkMonstr's build thread and you'll understand why. He's such a peach!
Again posting from a phone and sometimes it freaks out so I dont always quote. And I am only a peach to you and E36
Old 09-04-17, 08:16 AM
Sasnuke
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MilkMonstr
Again posting from a phone and sometimes it freaks out so I dont always quote.
My apologizes if that was directed at E46CT then. Might I suggest that if that was the intent, and you're using your phone, simply start out with "@E46CT" so that it is clear to everyone reading.
And yes, he can be ridiculous as he wants everyone's car to look like his. But don't misunderstand intolerance for safety...I think that's where folks are missing each other.
Old 09-04-17, 08:22 AM
MilkMonstr
Rookie

My apologizes if that was directed at E46CT then. Might I suggest that if that was the intent, and you're using your phone, simply start out with "@E46CT" so that it is clear to everyone reading.
And yes, he can be ridiculous as he wants everyone's car to look like his. But don't misunderstand intolerance for safety...I think that's where folks are missing each other.
I wasn't aware of the @ forum thing etiquette...my apologies. I agree with you IF its a safety issue, I would crap all over something in that case too. However, there is a pretty broad spectrum of what can and should never be done. Any way I hate to dirty this guys thread up too much. We can always dirty mine up though
Old 09-17-17, 10:21 PM
dito24
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Update 9/17:

At Stance Nation Socal