Build Threads Details on Club Lexus RC-F owner vehicles

RCF500 Obsidian Build

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-15, 07:01 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Really NICE! That Money MUST be Burning a HOLE in your Pocket! Are you Married? Lol!
Old 05-04-15, 08:17 PM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Received 61 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Fysisist
I applaud everything but the tires. Hankooks over Michelin PSS?
My wheel dealer didn't have them in stock, so I had to choose between Yokohama S. Drive and Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2, but it doesn't matter I'll go through these tires quick once I get my car back though and then I'll see what my options are.
Old 05-04-15, 08:23 PM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
Really NICE! That Money MUST be Burning a HOLE in your Pocket! Are you Married? Lol!
The fiancee thinks it's a waste of money, but for something that relieves stress, and makes the world feel like it's at peace, it's worth it. Money comes and goes!
Old 05-04-15, 08:43 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by RCF500
The fiancee thinks it's a waste of money, but for something that relieves stress, and makes the world feel like it's at peace, it's worth it. Money comes and goes!
Lol! So Do Fiancee's (she Does have a Point though, you know you won't Ever get that out of it if you ever sell it)! You Do Know there's other things that relieves stress that's A LOT Cheaper too!
Old 06-26-15, 10:29 PM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

GTHAUS GTC Meisterschaft Exhaust System video added on the first page! More videos to come!
Old 06-28-15, 04:42 PM
redb202
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey man. I met you at GTHaus when they were testing your car on the dyno. I'm the guy with the IS-F. lol. Did you end up checking out Peaquods?

I just wanna tell everyone here on this thread, i heard and saw this car in person. The Meisterschaft exhaust on this RC-F is wicked!! The videos don't do any justice on how good it sounds. I thought my IS-F with the Meisterchaft exhaust sounded the best. They sound similar but his RC-F sounds better!!
Old 06-29-15, 08:29 AM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Originally Posted by redb202
Hey man. I met you at GTHaus when they were testing your car on the dyno. I'm the guy with the IS-F. lol. Did you end up checking out Peaquods?

I just wanna tell everyone here on this thread, i heard and saw this car in person. The Meisterschaft exhaust on this RC-F is wicked!! The videos don't do any justice on how good it sounds. I thought my IS-F with the Meisterchaft exhaust sounded the best. They sound similar but his RC-F sounds better!!
Hey man, it was nice meeting you too! No we didn't go to Pequods, we ended up getting some pho instead.

The exhaust system is simply amazing, truly unique sounding, and puts a grin on my face every time I floor it!
Old 07-03-15, 12:04 AM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Updated with exhaust videos on the first page!
Old 07-03-15, 04:06 AM
kareemRCF
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bad *** sounding exhaust.

I think the settles the ultimate question... which exhaust should I buy for my RCF?

i'm game!

What were the dyno gains btw?
Old 07-03-15, 05:35 AM
Zydan
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Love the build, just placed my order for GTHAUS with Rob as well, but won't be for a couple of months till it comes in, sounds amazing in videos. Can you tell the difference in power output?
Old 07-03-15, 06:35 AM
kareemRCF
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zydan
Love the build, just placed my order for GTHAUS with Rob as well, but won't be for a couple of months till it comes in, sounds amazing in videos. Can you tell the difference in power output?
oh wow, couple of months???
Old 07-03-15, 07:47 AM
Zydan
Driver

Originally Posted by kareemRCF
oh wow, couple of months???
Yup, from what I understand I was able to get in on first batch, and as of yesterday I think they had one left. We should be getting them end of August hopefully.
Old 07-03-15, 07:51 AM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Originally Posted by Zydan
My butt dyno says yes, the mustang dyno shows a peak gain of 37 rwhp and 13 tq. The sound is very distinct from the other exhaust systems out there, just simply amazing when you actually hear it in person. As for the wait, I think a few systems will arrive in August.
Old 07-03-15, 08:15 AM
elusive
Lead Lap

That exhaust sounds badass! Awesome vids
Old 07-03-15, 08:44 AM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Originally Posted by RCF500
My butt dyno says yes, the mustang dyno shows a peak gain of 37 rwhp and 13 tq. The sound is very distinct from the other exhaust systems out there, just simply amazing when you actually hear it in person. As for the wait, I think a few systems will arrive in August.
BTW my car gained a TOTAL of 46 rwhp and 19 tq with the combination of the GTHaus exhaust system and Rotora carbon ceramic brakes. So 9 rwhp and 6 tq was gained through the Rotora carbon ceramic system!

Quick Reply: RCF500 Obsidian Build