Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 1IS owner vehicles

What Brand will give me the most bang for my buck?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-15, 12:47 PM
VegasRockr
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Brand will give me the most bang for my buck?

I'm the the original owner of a 2002 is300 5spd. She is ready for some TLC. I've moved to Las Vegas from Los Angeles a year and half ago and the desert is rougher than the valley of L.A. but both suck for cars. Anyways, I need new bushings like 4 years ago, but I have a feeling I might need to just get new control arms due to possible damage? In that case I was thinking of getting a lowering kit and I have a few other needs like tires,wheels,paint,window track,radiator hose,fan belt,repair an amplifier, etc. Too much $$! But I'm wanting to bring back the passion I had of driving this great car again. I'm not going to sell it or buy a new car . So I need quality and value . Figs are crazy $$ but very nice. I'm really liking what I see from Daizen but don't know if they still exist. Eibach seems to be a good fit with their price point being in my range🏧. But other brands are open in my mind because I don't have a preference. KW too rich for my taste too. My other deliema is what guy can I go to and trust to do a good job of installing a suspension lowering kit? In the Las Vegas/Henderson area. I'm very enticed by the idea of lowering the car will improve performance in several aspects. I'll check back tomorrow and check to see what's up.

Last edited by VegasRockr; 01-23-15 at 07:19 PM. Reason: misspelling