Lexus Fanatic

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

i still gotta record mine... lol
Old 11-22-11, 10:37 AM
LALEX1
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by seivonecsu
thumbs up!!!! i would love to supercharge my gs!!!!!
It is much more fun to drive now than stock!!

Originally Posted by lilSCsteve
Nicely done! Inspiring...
Thanks, its been a long journey to finally get the car supercharged.

Originally Posted by vwynn
i still gotta record mine... lol
Do it Vince. I would like to see your times.

I have a gtech pro I would like to mess around with as well.
Old 11-22-11, 12:44 PM
kamlung
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

they need to make the SC again... car looks/sounds great!!!
Old 11-22-11, 12:50 PM
LALEX1
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by kamlung
they need to make the SC again... car looks/sounds great!!!
Thanks. Don't count on the kit going into production again. It's just not profitable for a company to sell these.
But there is a very good chance I will be selling my complete kit very soon!!

Plug and play for the 430 or 400!! (bracket has been modified to work with the 430 and has additional accessories included to work with the 430) but still fits the 400 as well!!
Old 11-22-11, 12:54 PM
GoodRevs
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 26 Posts

Seeing GS4's that are done right like this makes me really consider selling my cars just so I can dump everything into one nasty GS400. Very nice
Old 11-23-11, 07:47 AM
kamlung
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

as much as i want that s/c, it is prob going to be too rich for my blood...
Old 11-23-11, 02:25 PM
LALEX1
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by kamlung
as much as i want that s/c, it is prob going to be too rich for my blood...
I havent decided on prices yet, but I would think the sc unit will be in the 5k range. This is the ONLY rmm kit that I have ever seen that has been modified to fit the 430 engines. I also had to have a few more parts custom made and added a few accessories to the sc kit since I purchased it to make it work and to make sure it is completely plug and play. (no splicing injector wires, and interceptor will come with a custom tune making the car completely driveable with the larger injectors , though a fine tune would still be a good idea to maximize power but it could be done in under an hour since I already have base tuned maps, therfore tuning should be at most an hour on a dyno basically $150 or less)
I am going to sell to the person with the highest offer seeing as how rare this kit is and all the money that has gone into it to make it work properly.
Also I need as much as I can get to move onto my next project. But I think the 5k range is good specially since the car can be daily driven and be pushing close to 400hp at the wheels (could be more or less depending on exhaust, headers, pulley size.
Oh yeah also kit will include 2 pulleys.
I am also getting interest from ls430 members seeing as how this kit should work with any 430 engine. Though a few pieces of the intercooler piping might need to be modified to work with other 430 model lexus'

I will post prices when I get back from boston next week.
Old 11-23-11, 04:12 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Why are you getting rid of this after only a month and no fine tune?
Old 11-23-11, 04:25 PM
LALEX1
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GammaLex
Why are you getting rid of this after only a month and no fine tune?

I actually installed it at the end of august. And I have had a street tune (no dyno) which is why it runs good now and not running rich or any type of cel light. The car drives good (which you should be able to tell from my 0-60 video) but I am selling because I am going to upgrade to a new car, new project. I thought I would keep the gs430 forever but after riding in one of my friends cars I want to upgrade. it's a bit pricier than my gs so that is why I have to sell off my parts and car to save up as much money as I can get.

And I actually might be getting it fine tuned next week seeing as how it shouldnt take much more than an hour to tune now that there is a good base map to start with. Also it seems that their is always a lot of talk about people wanting superchargers for their gs' but then it takes a while to actually get sold. So I still want to be able to enjoy it in the mean time, and I can uninstall the entire charger in one day, so I will remove it the moment it sells, that way any locals can also ride in my car if they are interested in purchasing it.
Old 11-23-11, 05:48 PM
chknlittle
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmmmm, this is good deal , if its for sale after the holidays might be able to get this ....any chance of a black friday sale ....lol! J/k...
Old 11-24-11, 09:27 AM
neegroy
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sexxxxyy!!
Old 11-29-11, 12:37 PM
LALEX1
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by chknlittle
Hmmmm, this is good deal , if its for sale after the holidays might be able to get this ....any chance of a black friday sale ....lol! J/k...
Yes very good deal especially considering how rare these kits are and that this kit will work with both the 400 and 430 models. You never know it might still be available after the holidays. It's hard to tell how long (or quick) it may take for someone to step up and buy this. Sorry too late for the black friday sale But I will post it for sale in the classifieds soon, I just got back from out of town late last night and now am busy working.

Originally Posted by neegroy
Sexxxxyy!!
Thank You. I got back from a cross country trip last night and jumped in my car (after not having driven it for 4 days) and it instantly put a smile on my face. I was giving my cousin a ride home (he has an is350) and was his first time in my car since it was supercharged, Started up perfectly, good idle let it warm up a little, then floored it. He said "oh *****" feels way faster than before, and says def feels faster than his car now (duh) lol.
Really makes me not want to sell the car. But I know as soon as I sell the first of the many pieces I have collected over the years for this car, then there is no turning back
Old 11-29-11, 12:43 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

Any new vids coming up?
Old 11-29-11, 12:49 PM
LALEX1
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tmf2004
Any new vids coming up?
It's actually pretty hard to shoot these videos by myself while driving. But what exactly do you want to see? (sorry dont think I'll be posting any actual racing videos, too dangerous on public streets and pointless really)

Quick Reply: My GS430 build....Supercharged!!!