Notices
Build Threads Details on Club Lexus LS460 owner vehicles

FrankyBoy Official Build Thread....Let's Gooooo.....

Old 07-23-13, 03:41 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

very nice... i always thought that design looked better on a smaller car but you proved me wrong. i like it.
Old 07-24-13, 07:53 AM
FrankyBoy
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PrinceAkim View Post
Your ride looks amazing! I didn't think I wanted a vertex kit until seeing yours. I have to have it now. Love the wheels, and good deal on those tires!! Can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Thanks my man! The Vertex lip kit is a good investment that won't break the bank that's for sure. Just make sure to get a good painter who will match you up well and you'll be good to go!

I think I will moving up to the 460L or 600hl on my next Venture if the price of the BMW 6 Series Grand Coupe doesn't drop in price the way I want it to. LOL
Old 07-24-13, 07:54 AM
FrankyBoy
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sydtoosic View Post
very nice... i always thought that design looked better on a smaller car but you proved me wrong. i like it.
I"m glad you like it b/c I surely do! I had to hang up the Vossen wheels as too many people are riding them here in the DC Metro.
Old 07-24-13, 03:48 PM
Lextrician
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FrankyBoy View Post
Thanks my man! The Vertex lip kit is a good investment that won't break the bank that's for sure. Just make sure to get a good painter who will match you up well and you'll be good to go!

I think I will moving up to the 460L or 600hl on my next Venture if the price of the BMW 6 Series Grand Coupe doesn't drop in price the way I want it to. LOL
mannn we must have the same style... lol same color 460 and want the same car I am eyeing the grand coupe, that car is so sexy!!!! if i cant get the M, I want the drop.
Old 05-02-14, 11:34 AM
joey0913
Driver School Candidate

Default rear trunk wing

Hey brother im new to thid site your car looks hot, can you e mail me the company name and phone number where you purchased your trunk spoiler i looked on ebay and couldnt find it thank you joey
Old 09-13-16, 03:01 PM
pmlexus
Driver

Those wheels look great, I have been rocking the Vossen CV7's but you have me thinking that I should upgrade as well.
Old 12-16-16, 08:50 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Sweet Ride!

Car looks sweet!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FrankyBoy Official Build Thread....Let's Gooooo.....

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: