pizdets17
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

And Coco disappears again...
Old 11-08-10, 08:43 AM
Rezaxxed
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He just PM'd me ... I believe these are PENDING!!!
Old 11-08-10, 09:11 AM
pizdets17
Lexus Test Driver

I paid him for them two days ago...No response after payment though..

Originally Posted by Rezaxxed
He just PM'd me ... I believe these are PENDING!!!
Old 11-08-10, 09:27 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by pizdets17
i highly doubt a well established member is gonna risk their reputation or membership over $50....give him time or PM him directly man but sometimes it takes a few days to get in touch with people
Old 11-08-10, 10:08 AM
Rezaxxed
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's what I did ... just PM the member. I believe there was a family emergency. I know that the price is a hell of a good deal to pass up but (personal) things do come up!!!
Old 11-08-10, 10:18 AM
pizdets17
Lexus Test Driver

Im not worried about it
Old 11-08-10, 12:28 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Im not worried about it
if you werent worried bout it, why u been bumping this thread with all these........

money sent.
And Coco disappears again...

its not likely he ran off on you. like i said doubtful a well established member would ruin his rep for $50, just PM him and give him a min.....he did say he was having a family issue so cut him a little break

im out,good luck
Old 11-08-10, 01:32 PM
pizdets17
Lexus Test Driver

I bumped it because another guy was trying to buy something I have already paid for Brian. As usual thanks.

Originally Posted by sakataj
if you werent worried bout it, why u been bumping this thread with all these........

its not likely he ran off on you. like i said doubtful a well established member would ruin his rep for $50, just PM him and give him a min.....he did say he was having a family issue so cut him a little break

im out,good luck
Old 11-08-10, 01:34 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

I bumped it because another guy was trying to buy something I have already paid for Brian. As usual thanks.
as usual i was messing with you,but your welcome

im out now....
Old 11-08-10, 11:28 PM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry for the delay. I usually do not post things like this on the forums publicly but since my reputation seems like its in question, here's the reason.

pizdets17 stated within our PMs that he bought a set of brake caliper covers from Indiana and S/H was $8. So, I thought $10USD in S/H for brake lines would be a fair price to ship from Illinois (hell, I figured I'd lose a bit if a set of 4 plastic things were 8bucks to ship). I went to a FedEX store nearby over the weekend once I got the payment and was quoted $59USD just for S/H...eek. So I went to another FedEx store but apparently shipping things to Canada is quite expensive. Not sure how you got your brake calipers shipped for 8 bucks from Indiana since car parts sent to Canada will require some sort of additional document and as a result will cost a lot more for customs. Anyways, bottom line is there is no way I can ship this to you for $10USD...

First and foremost, I apologize for quoting you a S/H of $10 assuming it will be about the same as your brake caliper cover set shipped from Indiana. To remedy the situation, I can either...
1) ship you the brake lines asap pending an additional $59USD
or
2) refund you back via paypal
If you have any opinions or other solutions, please let me know.

And thanks sakataj. pizdets17, as sakataj said, I am not about to ruin my 'reps' over car parts regardless of the price.
Old 11-09-10, 09:18 AM
pizdets17
Lexus Test Driver

lol why would you ship via Fedex? USPS is what you need to ship with and it will be less than $10, here is a pic of caliper covers I got with the shipping label from indiana for $5.01:

Its amazing how everyone treats Canada like its on the other edge of the world when in fact its pretty cheap to ship things here if you use the right service. I've spent close to 40k on ebay in the last 10yrs and there are mostly US sellers that ship to Canada all day long. That's fine you can refund it but I still don't understand why you would pick the most expensive shipping service out there. I mean you cant even ship in the US via Fedex for $8.

Originally Posted by Coco-bun
Sorry for the delay. I usually do not post things like this on the forums publicly but since my reputation seems like its in question, here's the reason.

pizdets17 stated within our PMs that he bought a set of brake caliper covers from Indiana and S/H was $8. So, I thought $10USD in S/H for brake lines would be a fair price to ship from Illinois (hell, I figured I'd lose a bit if a set of 4 plastic things were 8bucks to ship). I went to a FedEX store nearby over the weekend once I got the payment and was quoted $59USD just for S/H...eek. So I went to another FedEx store but apparently shipping things to Canada is quite expensive. Not sure how you got your brake calipers shipped for 8 bucks from Indiana since car parts sent to Canada will require some sort of additional document and as a result will cost a lot more for customs. Anyways, bottom line is there is no way I can ship this to you for $10USD...

First and foremost, I apologize for quoting you a S/H of $10 assuming it will be about the same as your brake caliper cover set shipped from Indiana. To remedy the situation, I can either...
1) ship you the brake lines asap pending an additional $59USD
or
2) refund you back via paypal
If you have any opinions or other solutions, please let me know.

And thanks sakataj. pizdets17, as sakataj said, I am not about to ruin my 'reps' over car parts regardless of the price.
Old 11-09-10, 09:31 AM
pizdets17
Lexus Test Driver

Also if the shipping charges are too much I would expect a PM rather than not shipping and not contacting me. Anyways no point beating a dead horse, I will take a refund please. Thanks and sorry a simple transaction had to turn into so much typing..

Dmitri
Old 11-09-10, 04:37 PM
geeznuts
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ill take it shipped to 89183