Air Runners for 2nd Gen GS - Need to sell quick!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-07, 04:46 PM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Air Runner Feeler...Selling Soon! NSX being delivered soon...

Alright guys and gals, it looks as though I may be selling my Air Runner set up. I am about to buy my dream car (Acura NSX ) and need some additional funds. This system has never been installed on my car before as I didn't have the time to finish. System is out of the car and please feel free to PM me with your email address and I will take photos of the system and send them to you.

Details of what is offered: (I will confirm everything that I have and will edit if I have left anything out.) *Please note: This system only has about 1,000 miles on them from the previous owner, I have never installed them due to time.

4 - Air Runner Air struts
All 1/4" fitting along with 5/8" fittings as well for faster up and down.
Standard paddle switches with 2 gauges for pressure readings
5/8" air line to run in the car.

*Option - Electronic Air guage for the inside of the car, so no having to mess with the manual paddles (Made by Air Ride Technologies) along with Air Manifold with electronics and 2 remote switches.

I know that there is a group buy on this system, but it is for the standard system with out the electronic air guage and manifold.

I am looking for local pick up with Cash in hand - locals have first dibs as I really don't want to have to box up and ship - Too costly. Unless no locals want it then I will ship at buyer expense.

I am looking for $3,600 O.B.O - This will include the whole system!
This system is on GB for (List $4,699) $4,075 and this is with out the electronic air control system and manifold (That alone is another $900 if not more.)

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or email me directly at revhard191@gmail.com

Cheers and thank you for looking.

Revhard191

Please no low ballers, and no trades!

Last edited by Revhard191; 01-04-07 at 10:07 PM. Reason: New Price to move quickly!!!
Old 01-02-07, 07:35 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

this is for a 2GS right....
Old 01-02-07, 08:22 PM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by PureDrifter
this is for a 2GS right....
Sorry guys, my bad....Yes, it is for the 2nd Gen GS.

Cheers,

Revhard191
Old 01-03-07, 03:41 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you should post this in the GS section
Old 01-03-07, 08:43 AM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Exclamation Air Runners for 2nd Gen GS - Need to sell quick!

Alright guys and gals, it looks as though I may be selling my Air Runner set up. I am about to buy my dream car (Acura NSX W/365rwhp ) and need some additional funds to help with some of the transportation and Registation costs. This system has never been installed on my car before as I did not have the time to finish. System is out of the car and please feel free to PM me with your email address and I will take photos of the system and send them to you.

Details of what is offered: (I will confirm everything that I have and will edit if I have left anything out.) *Please note: This system only has about 1,000 miles on them from the previous owner, I have never installed them due to time.

4 - Air Runner Air struts
All 1/4" fitting along with 5/8" fittings as well for faster up and down.
Standard paddle switches with 2 gauges for pressure readings
5/8" air line to run in the car.

*I might be missing some small pieces, but I assure you this kit is fully complete with everything, even the tool to make the cuts to the air line is included.

**Option - Electronic Air guage for the inside of the car, so no having to mess with the manual paddles (Made by Air Ride Technologies) along with Air Manifold with electronics and 2 remote control switches. Included with the whole kit.

I know that there is a group buy on this system, but it is for the standard system with out the electronic air guage and manifold.

I am looking for local pick up with Cash in hand - locals have first dibs as I really don't want to have to box up and ship - Too costly. Unless no locals want it then I will ship at buyer expense.

I am looking for $3,900 O.B.O - This will include the whole system! This system is on GB for (List $4,699) $4,075 and this is with out the electronic air control system and manifold (That alone is another $900 if not more.) Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or email me directly at revhard191@gmail.com

Cheers and thank you for looking.

Revhard191

Please no low ballers, and no trades!

Last edited by Revhard191; 01-03-07 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Forgot to finish title.
Old 01-03-07, 09:05 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Believe you already have this posted elsewhere... have to pick one and only one classifieds forum to put it in.

Please let me know which one you want the post in, thanks.
Old 01-03-07, 09:06 AM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Believe you already have this posted elsewhere... have to pick one and only one classifieds forum to put it in.

Please let me know which one you want the post in, thanks.
Dave, Sorry about the re-post, but I think I will get more exposure here in the classifieds....

Again, sorry for double posts.
Old 01-03-07, 09:54 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Angel... HAppy NEw Years!!!!

Wish i could take these off your hands but i'm tied up with some other project in regards to the car.

Either way good luck on your sale.
Angel's a good guy to deal with
Old 01-03-07, 10:04 AM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Hey Soup, Happy New Years to you and the wife as well! Thanks for the and vouching...Really appreciate it!

Yeah, I have been contemplating on getting rid of them, but my wife finally told me that I should sell them to help cover the cost of Registration and transport. I am flying out to MO this weekend or next to test drive the car and to arrange payment, heck I may just make it into a road trip and drive my happy butt back home in it.

I will not sell the Lexus as that is my daily driven car and the NSX will be a garage queen or occational weekend get-a-way car.

If they don't sell, I'll let you know and if you are really interested in them, I might be able to work something out if your willing.

Cheers,

Revhard191

P.S. We might be going to NY in Mid April or May...Still working out details with the wifes side of the family to visit for a few days - If and when that takes place I will hit you up for some hang out hot spots and hopefully hang out for a minute!
Old 01-03-07, 11:57 AM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope Paintball is going well for you this season. I hope to meet you sometime.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 01-03-07, 12:10 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Revhard191
Hey Soup, Happy New Years to you and the wife as well! Thanks for the and vouching...Really appreciate it!

Yeah, I have been contemplating on getting rid of them, but my wife finally told me that I should sell them to help cover the cost of Registration and transport. I am flying out to MO this weekend or next to test drive the car and to arrange payment, heck I may just make it into a road trip and drive my happy butt back home in it.

I will not sell the Lexus as that is my daily driven car and the NSX will be a garage queen or occational weekend get-a-way car.

If they don't sell, I'll let you know and if you are really interested in them, I might be able to work something out if your willing.

Cheers,

Revhard191

P.S. We might be going to NY in Mid April or May...Still working out details with the wifes side of the family to visit for a few days - If and when that takes place I will hit you up for some hang out hot spots and hopefully hang out for a minute!
Congrats on the ride...hope everything works out, hey i wouldn't mind having a NSX myself

Wow..thanks for the offer. Yeah definitely if you don't move them let me know. Eventhough here in CL something like this is bound to move quickly.

Oh and definitely hit me up if you wind up coming to NY. We'll give you a good'ol NELOC welcome with a meet and it will give us an excuse to go act up all over the city.
Old 01-04-07, 10:10 PM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Exclamation

I see alot of hits but no one stepping up? This system is virtually brand new....I just lowered price!

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Revhard191
Old 01-06-07, 09:42 PM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Mods please close or delete my thread, I decided to keep the them.

Thank you,

Revhard191