Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > Wheels and Tires Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

MUST SELL- iForged REV Wheels 20x8.5 & 20x10

Old 04-25-13, 11:26 AM   #1
Revhard191
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (4)

Default MUST SELL- iForged REV Wheels 20x8.5 & 20x10

All right folks, I have been sitting on these for a little while now - I have sold my GS over a year ago and had these re-finished (Re-Chromed Centers, High Speed polished the outer and inner barrels, and also had the inner barrels trued).

As you know, these are not cheap wheels and they are real 3-pc wheels. I paid quite a bit for them and then I had them re-finished because I wanted them to look new!

Since having them re-finished, I NEVER mounted any tires on them and they have been in my house covered since I brought them home. I paid $1,300 to have them re-finished back to OEM specs and also paid extra to have the inner barrels polished as they do not come that way from iForged.

My loss is your gain, I am getting tired of seeing them sit in my house when someone else could be rolling on them.

I am looking to get $2,550 OBO for them, but PLEASE don't PM me with any ridicules offers, save your time and mine, but if you are serious about them, then let me know.

I prefer not to ship them, so locals have priority - although, if you are willing to pay for the shipping and INSURANCE on them, I will ship them out at your cost.

I will not ship them until I have the funds clear my bank and also for shipping as well - I have been burned in the past and I am only looking to be fair.

If you need any reassurance, I have been on CL for a while now and I have a few references if you need them.

I can provide additional pictures of the wheel upon request, so please email me directly at: revhard191@gmail.com or msn.com and if you prefer, you can IM me by using those email addresses for MSN (Skype)

I don't want to loose my A$$ on these, but all REASONABLE offers will be considered.

Also, I am willing to trade + Cash on your end for some Apple equipment (MacBook Pro 17 (No older then a year), iPhone 5, iPad - Possibly for some Canon Glass lenses - 70-200mm F2.8 IS, 24-70mm F2.4 / F4, 300mm F4 IS, 400mm F4 IS - Let me know what you have and I will take into consideration - all I can do is say No, so why not offer.

Thanks!

Pictures can be found here as I am having a hard time re-sizing to comply with the forum rules.
https://plus.google.com/photos/10814...Nuo88Ofgv-vlgE

Click the image to open in full size.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
James R. Cook

Last edited by Revhard191; 05-17-13 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: Updated Price
Revhard191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-13, 04:51 PM   #2
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Bump it up! Willing to make a deal if the offer is good enough. Need these moved ASAP!
James R. Cook
Old 05-07-13, 11:32 AM   #3
Revhard191
Lead Lap

To the Top....bump!
James R. Cook
Old 05-17-13, 10:48 AM   #4
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Updated the price for the rims, this is a killer deal guys and gals, you can't touch a set of iForged 3pc staggered wheels that are in Brand new condition for this price!!

I need to move these wheels ASAP!!
James R. Cook
Old 05-24-13, 02:06 AM   #5
93Gotjuice
Pole Position
Trader Score: (5)

Glaws i want but for 1500
Old 05-24-13, 10:54 AM   #6
blubyu
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

What are the offsets?
blubyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-13, 11:30 AM   #7
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Gotjuice View Post
Glaws i want but for 1500
Sorry bud, these were $1,500 per wheel when I bought new, and for me to loose that much is not in my best interest. thank you for the offer, but I can't go that low for these wheels that I paid top dollar to rebuild them to look brand new....I paid more to have them re-chromed and polished then the offer that you offered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubyu View Post
What are the offsets?
As for the offset - iForged does not tell you what the offset is....why I have no idea, but from what I gathered and please dont quote me on the offset, but the offset that I heard was 40 or 43. If you look at the link with the pics, you can see my car and how they fit and tucked when I had the Air Runners on my car.

Hope that helped.
James R. Cook
Old 06-06-13, 01:52 PM   #8
noeazzzy
Driver School Candidate

Where in CA are you located? Socal?
noeazzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-13, 02:28 PM   #9
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by noeazzzy View Post
Where in CA are you located? Socal?
Yes, I work in Huntington Beach, although I live in Downey. I work just about 7 days a week, so if you are interested, we will have to work out some type of schedule so I can get the night off.

Feel free to email me directly at: revhard191@gmail.com

Thanks,
Angel
James R. Cook
Old 06-14-13, 11:46 AM   #10
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Friday Bump....
James R. Cook
Old 07-03-13, 10:57 AM   #11
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Pre 4th of July bump - Someone please take these off of my hands, I am only asking a fair price for these beauties, they have not had any tires mounted on them since I had them refinished - Re-Chromed Centers, High Speed polished INNER and outer barrels.

I want these GONE!! But done low ball me guys, this set is basically brand new of iForged Wheels. As for the Offset, I have never confirmed, but I was told at one time they were in the +38 or +40 but I could be wrong, I don't know about offsets that much. I will see if I can find the paper that a buddy wrote down what he measured.
James R. Cook
Old 07-03-13, 03:12 PM   #12
jvjr9902
Rookie

don't get mad ok but maybe you need to reprice or be flexible enough to be able to sell it.
jvjr9902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-13, 03:40 PM   #13
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvjr9902 View Post
don't get mad ok but maybe you need to reprice or be flexible enough to be able to sell it.
I dunno bro, I have $1,100 in them just to refinishing, and so selling them for $2,550 is what I thought was fair for a set of wheels that were basically brand new. Maybe I am wrong and I should just take what someone offers me that thinks it is fair to them.

Not mad, but I never squawked on price or low balled anyone for anything that I purchased from another member or retail. Guess I paid to play...
James R. Cook
Old 07-03-13, 09:15 PM   #14
2wne47
Rookie

Jackie Chan ChildrenToucher Justinbeiber

I like these wheels but not so a fan of the the chrome finish otherwise I wouldve bought them already.
2wne47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-13, 04:13 PM   #15
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Bump for the week
James R. Cook
Old 07-23-13, 04:13 PM

Tags
20, 20 inch wheels, 2004, 20x10, 20x105, 20x85, buy, es, hre, iforged, lexus, rev, sale, tires, wheels