VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

V.i.p.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-07, 07:55 PM
JP2SEA
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssaristo
I have lived in the states all my life, but my Japanese is better than most people in Japan. I can read/write/speak Japanese in the business level, but yet, when I visit Japan, I am considered..."Gaijin"<--Outsider. I guess it's the Asian "Fade" haircut that I have? I don't know what it is, but they still consider me American altough I speak better Japanese than them...it's sad.
The truth is whether you lived in the States for all your life or stay here for 2 years, once you live abroad and go back to Japan, you will always be looked through the colored glass... especially at workplace. For me, just have to be conscious about not say anything to compare how things are in the US vs. Japan unless I was asked.

Hey ssaristo, don't be sad.. every time I go back home in Japan, gaijin always start talking to me in English... wtf... is it because of the clothes I'm wearing? Strange
Old 06-21-07, 12:31 AM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by wiliefeliz
So basically, true bippu is Japanese and VIP is american
No its the same thing Japanese just dont say VIP like we do so thats how they say it bippu. Within the last yr or so most Americans are now saying Bippu.
Old 06-21-07, 07:31 AM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by JP2SEA
The truth is whether you lived in the States for all your life or stay here for 2 years, once you live abroad and go back to Japan, you will always be looked through the colored glass... especially at workplace. For me, just have to be conscious about not say anything to compare how things are in the US vs. Japan unless I was asked.

Hey ssaristo, don't be sad.. every time I go back home in Japan, gaijin always start talking to me in English... wtf... is it because of the clothes I'm wearing? Strange
I think it's are stench. haha
Old 06-21-07, 08:27 AM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JP2SEA

you'll have that. makes it worse when all my friends in Japan spoke Janglish all the time. I think its better than English or Japanese personally
Old 06-21-07, 08:30 AM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Coco-bun
you'll have that. makes it worse when all my friends in Japan spoke Janglish all the time. I think its better than English or Japanese personally
very true...I goto main cities in Japan, and it makes me sad. Seeing all these dumb founded kids walking around, I heard most kids these days in Japan don't even know the Emperor of Japan's name. that is sad!!!!!!
Old 07-09-07, 02:10 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ebruce2
not to nit-pick, but it's not initialized "V.I.P." as we know it, but "VIP", all one word. Secondly this site is probably not the quickest way to learn about this topic. vipstylecars.com is a better place to start.

yeah! VIP one word! bippu wilie-san!