Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Figs swaybar with oem endlinks

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-15, 08:41 PM
daddyduke
Pit Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Figs swaybar with oem endlinks

Do the endlinks suppose to have that gap
Old 08-28-15, 01:07 PM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by daddyduke

Do the endlinks suppose to have that gap
Of course it doesn't. This is exactly why i stick with oem or high quality aftermarket
Old 08-28-15, 01:54 PM
daddyduke
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by SaiyanGS3
Of course it doesn't. This is exactly why i stick with oem or high quality aftermarket
Are you referring to the links are the swaybars.the bars are figs that's all needed to be said.
Old 08-28-15, 04:19 PM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Are you referring to the links are the swaybars.the bars are figs that's all needed to be said.
I'm referring to your original question. Do that gap look right to you? Why would I be referring to the links when its obvious Figs is causing the problem?
Old 08-28-15, 05:36 PM
baconcake
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm referring to your original question. Do that gap look right to you? Why would I be referring to the links when its obvious Figs is causing the problem?
My figs sway bar sits flush against my end links. I have moog brands but I had oem not too long ago and it was flush then too. I would contact figs OP..
Old 08-28-15, 09:44 PM
daddyduke
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by baconcake
My figs sway bar sits flush against my end links. I have moog brands but I had oem not too long ago and it was flush then too. I would contact figs OP..
Ok so here's my update I contacted mike earlier and he replied told to to send measurements from the hole to tip after that he sent me email saying it was off .25 cm and that he will send me a shipping label Monday and swap them out for me.man gotta love figs for the A1
customer service.
Old 08-29-15, 02:36 PM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Ok so here's my update I contacted mike earlier and he replied told to to send measurements from the hole to tip after that he sent me email saying it was off .25 cm and that he will send me a shipping label Monday and swap them out for me.man gotta love figs for the A1
customer service.
Good he is fixing that for you. But he had no other choice but to make it right. It's odd he asked you to measure it when its obvious the bar is too long by the picture. He needs quality control people
Old 08-30-15, 01:28 AM
Danny365N
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good he is fixing that for you. But he had no other choice but to make it right. It's odd he asked you to measure it when its obvious the bar is too long by the picture. He needs quality control people
No offense to him or his company, but I've heard this happen very often. There's always something wrong with his product or they ship the wrong ones, whatever. Sucks that for some stuff we ultimately have no choice but to buy this overpriced product which seems to be nothing spectacular. I got Cusco for way less than he wants for his sways. Sadly I'll have to get some of the overpriced bushings soon
Old 08-30-15, 04:14 PM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Originally Posted by Danny365N
No offense to him or his company, but I've heard this happen very often. There's always something wrong with his product or they ship the wrong ones, whatever. Sucks that for some stuff we ultimately have no choice but to buy this overpriced product which seems to be nothing spectacular. I got Cusco for way less than he wants for his sways. Sadly I'll have to get some of the overpriced bushings soon
I share the exact same feeling. Price isn't worth it
Old 09-06-15, 11:49 AM
daddyduke
Pit Crew

I share the exact same feeling. Price isn't worth it
1st the best or nothing obviously yall complaining about fair prices want nothing.
Got my new swaybars from mike last week and as far as prices go I think that people who really care and wont the best suspension parts for there lexus is gonna go figs all that other stuff is just crap if it wasn't for figs I would have sold my car a long time ago his prices are all reasonable complaining about figs prices only tell me that you dont care about your lex or its either a bucket meaning a (pos).But for the ones that's riding clean and want the best performance/suspension parts they no Figz Is What Is It Is.Thanks alot Mike for making are car handle outta of this world.
Old 09-06-15, 12:00 PM
daddyduke
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Danny365N
same thing happen when they sent out the wrong size caster bushings but you can bet Mike was on top of it and next aired me the right ones.Who does that and I bet your Cusco bars are rotted the f out from rust or whatever I highly bout that will happen with his bars there like triple plated and has a layer something so it doesn't rust like them cusco bars or any other ones.Its Figs or Nothing!To me I think Lexus should make Mike some type of Exclusive Package he's literally craping on f-sport.

Last edited by daddyduke; 09-06-15 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Typo