Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Supra Parts For Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-09, 08:23 PM
ALLWiTE2JZ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supra Parts For Suspension

Hey guys I have searched for this but I have not really had anything turn up about it. I was just wondering what exact parts are compatible with our SC's? I have a 94 SC300 and was wondering what would be compatible off of MK4 Supra for suspension/brakes? I am looking to lower my car and am looking to spend a maximum of $500 for lowering. I have heard of people using Supra struts with springs to lower their SC's. Also, just out of curiousity, other than suspension/brake parts, what else from a Supra is compatible with our SC's? Any help on this?
Old 12-02-09, 08:32 PM
MIGS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

did you even try to do a Search?
Old 12-02-09, 08:51 PM
ALLWiTE2JZ
Lead Lap

Yes I did but I didn't see anything.
Old 12-02-09, 08:54 PM
willhickey
Lexus Test Driver

if you know the answer why dont you just answer it instead of making a memeber of a community forum feel dumb for trying to gain knowledge
Old 12-02-09, 09:00 PM
ALLWiTE2JZ
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by willhickey
if you know the answer why dont you just answer it instead of making a memeber of a community forum feel dumb for trying to gain knowledge
x2.. I definitely searched 'supra suspension' and other keywords on the search option above but nothing comes up. Quite frankly, I think that god damn search option above is crap; it has NEVER once given me accurate results. Unless of course, if you consider going through 8 pages of results to get what you clearly searched for is accurate. It ALWAYS gives me totally irrelevant results compared to what I searched for with my keywords, but people STILL ***** about how people don't know how to search. It's not that people don't know how to search, it's that the god damn thing isn't accurate. ****ing ridiculous.
Old 12-02-09, 09:20 PM
99SC42
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

NO the search botton works GUy i will be honest.
All the suspension parts from the MK4 will work with the SC.
What are you looking for on a suspension?
IF you are ready to spend $500 i ould just save a little more and get some coilover!! that's what i would do.
if you buy the set of springs and shocks and your mount and bump stops are worn, you will blow the shock really quick.
The mounts are about 150 each for toyota or lexus and the bump stop are around 25 each+ labor = lot of money but if you got it like that go for it lol .
You got my # hit me up man
Old 12-02-09, 10:23 PM
ALLWiTE2JZ
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by quickGS300
NO the search botton works GUy i will be honest.
All the suspension parts from the MK4 will work with the SC.
What are you looking for on a suspension?
IF you are ready to spend $500 i ould just save a little more and get some coilover!! that's what i would do.
if you buy the set of springs and shocks and your mount and bump stops are worn, you will blow the shock really quick.
The mounts are about 150 each for toyota or lexus and the bump stop are around 25 each+ labor = lot of money but if you got it like that go for it lol .
You got my # hit me up man
Okay cool, that is the kind answer I needed. Would you just recommend me saving up enough to get TEIN coilovers instead? I was kind of thinking of going that route. BTW, the search option seems to never work very well for me, I must not know how to use it or something.
Old 12-14-09, 01:15 PM
slappy96
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Search/Advanced/SC300/SC400 parent forum
Search term "supra suspension" yielded 250 results

I will help anyone with any question I can answer on this forum...but refine your search options or make sure you're only searching SC300/400 results.

Otherwise, this forum may prove very frustrating for you to find stuff.