Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

ISO Debut Event: Gathering of the East

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-10, 09:25 AM
romeo291
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default ISO Debut Event: Gathering of the East

Hey guys,
We will be holding our first ever meet on Saturday May 1st in Raleigh, NC. We've secured a great venue to hold it and a lot of nice cars will be coming through, so please come through and represent. PM me for more info or if you want to secure a section for your crew.

-AT

FIRST I/S/O MEET May 1st 2010!!!! FREE EVENT BY THE I/S/O TEAM!

Location: Triangle Mall Parking Deck, we have full permission to hang out (ONLY FOR THE WEEKEND OF May 1st 2010)

Address: 5911 Poyner Village Parkway Raleigh, NC 27616

Time: 10:00am till 6:00pm (After Party as well at Tantra (By Casanova) Raleigh Downtown) Don't Drink and Drive!

Rules: PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES...If you can't follow these rules please don't show up.

-NO BURNOUTS
-NO ALCOHOL in the parking lot.
-NO SPEEDING, Especially in the parking lot and the streets around the Triangle Mall. THERE WILL BE COPS THERE.
-NO TRASH (BRING A PLASTIC BAG WITH YOU SO YOU CAN PUT YOUR TRASH IN THERE INSTEAD OF THE PARKING LOT, this includes cigarette buds)

This meet is for people to hang out and get to know new people. ISO is dedicated to tuners with an appreciation for stance and offset. We need to show other people what the EAST COAST has to Show! So please come out and have fun, and respect each other. LOUD MUSIC in the parking lot will NOT be allowed, so if anyone wants to listen to music please make sure it is only loud enough for you to hear and not for the whole parking lot. If there's any obnoxious behavior, we will ask you guys to leave.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC, REMEMBER YOUR ROLL CALL...BECAUSE I WILL HAVE THE ROLL CALL PRINTED OUT!!! To make sure people who show up are on the list and signed up! to get good parking spots.

Raleigh Police Department will be out there, please don't do any thing stupid on the public roads. We do appreciate them helping us out with the I/S/O Meets.

PLEASE DON'T FILL THE PARKING LOT WITH CIGARETTE BUDS!!!!

THANK YOU

*The two cars on the flyer are actual cars in the ISO crew and the pictures were taken at the location where this event will be held.

FLYER FRONT:

FLYER BACK:

Please sign up to secure a spot:

1. romeo291
Old 03-14-10, 09:57 AM
mikes rx
I use "..." ....... a lot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

COUNT ME IN

Hopefully I'll be lowered by then too.
Old 03-14-10, 12:21 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by romeo291
Hey guys,
We will be holding our first ever meet on Saturday May 1st in Raleigh, NC. We've secured a great venue to hold it and a lot of nice cars will be coming through, so please come through and represent. PM me for more info or if you want to secure a section for your crew.

-AT

FIRST I/S/O MEET May 1st 2010!!!! FREE EVENT BY THE I/S/O TEAM!

Location: Triangle Mall Parking Deck, we have full permission to hang out (ONLY FOR THE WEEKEND OF May 1st 2010)

Address: 5911 Poyner Village Parkway Raleigh, NC 27616

Time: 10:00am till 6:00pm (After Party as well at Tantra (By Casanova) Raleigh Downtown) Don't Drink and Drive!

Rules: PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES...If you can't follow these rules please don't show up.

-NO BURNOUTS
-NO ALCOHOL in the parking lot.
-NO SPEEDING, Especially in the parking lot and the streets around the Triangle Mall. THERE WILL BE COPS THERE.
-NO TRASH (BRING A PLASTIC BAG WITH YOU SO YOU CAN PUT YOUR TRASH IN THERE INSTEAD OF THE PARKING LOT, this includes cigarette buds)

This meet is for people to hang out and get to know new people. ISO is dedicated to tuners with an appreciation for stance and offset. We need to show other people what the EAST COAST has to Show! So please come out and have fun, and respect each other. LOUD MUSIC in the parking lot will NOT be allowed, so if anyone wants to listen to music please make sure it is only loud enough for you to hear and not for the whole parking lot. If there's any obnoxious behavior, we will ask you guys to leave.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC, REMEMBER YOUR ROLL CALL...BECAUSE I WILL HAVE THE ROLL CALL PRINTED OUT!!! To make sure people who show up are on the list and signed up! to get good parking spots.

Raleigh Police Department will be out there, please don't do any thing stupid on the public roads. We do appreciate them helping us out with the I/S/O Meets.

PLEASE DON'T FILL THE PARKING LOT WITH CIGARETTE BUDS!!!!

THANK YOU

*The two cars on the flyer are actual cars in the ISO crew and the pictures were taken at the location where this event will be held.

FLYER FRONT:

FLYER BACK:

Please sign up to secure a spot:

1. romeo291
2. matrixgts
Will come by and support.I have made some changes to my car but nothing major redoing everything with my brakes i should be done before may,maybe if everything goes well i'll be lowered on some stance and have my rims on, they have been sitting in the garrage for a couple yrs now.
Old 03-14-10, 12:42 PM
mikes rx

sorry, I forgot to add my name to the roll call

1. romeo291
2. mikes rx
3. matrixgts
Old 03-14-10, 02:47 PM
On3_Lo35
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. romeo291
2. mikes rx
3. matrixgts
4. On3_Lo35
Old 03-15-10, 02:12 PM
On3_Lo35
Pole Position

bump it TTT
Old 03-17-10, 04:51 PM
On3_Lo35
Pole Position

any moar guiseeeeee?
Old 03-17-10, 05:18 PM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

why in the world did you choose NC? is there even a big bippu scene out there? i hope yall have a great turnout... if i had really low offsets or an insane stance, i would try to make it out.. i don't think my +55 offsets really count, so yall have fun! lol
Old 03-18-10, 12:59 PM
On3_Lo35
Pole Position

Originally Posted by GGPIS3
why in the world did you choose NC? is there even a big bippu scene out there? i hope yall have a great turnout... if i had really low offsets or an insane stance, i would try to make it out.. i don't think my +55 offsets really count, so yall have fun! lol
"big Bippu" scene? No, but we're trying to push it here in NC. Just having a nice meet without the ricers coming through and crash the scene like majority of the meets here.
Old 03-19-10, 11:23 AM
lilSCsteve

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Rome, Matrix-you guys have fun and take some pics for me, still here in the desert!
can't wait to return, so I can put in work with the LEX.

Steve
Old 03-19-10, 05:19 PM
mikes rx

Originally Posted by GGPIS3
I hope you don't need "hella flush" offsets to go to this meet.....cause that isn't my ride either.

I just appreciate nice cars of any type in the company of others that are mature
Old 03-19-10, 05:36 PM
On3_Lo35
Pole Position

Originally Posted by mikes rx
I hope you don't need "hella flush" offsets to go to this meet.....cause that isn't my ride either.

I just appreciate nice cars of any type in the company of others that are mature
you don't have to be "hella flush" to come, it's just a slogan we use to welcome any car mainly trying to keep it ricer free
Old 03-19-10, 07:37 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lilSCsteve
Rome, Matrix-you guys have fun and take some pics for me, still here in the desert!
can't wait to return, so I can put in work with the LEX.

Steve
What up steve hope the dessert treating you well.see you when you return.
Old 04-02-10, 05:44 PM
On3_Lo35
Pole Position

bump it to the top
Old 04-17-10, 09:31 AM
nMeOnE
Pole Position

I'll be there with some Z and a green RSX

Quick Reply: ISO Debut Event: Gathering of the East