WTB :Wheel Spacers

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-05, 01:26 PM
CantSeeMe
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB :Wheel Spacers

Im looking for 20-25 mm spacers for my 93 sc300 new or used at a fair price . Anyone have any available? Especially in the SF Bay area. Let me know- Thanks
Old 05-02-05, 02:14 PM
jacques
Pole Position

there's a set for sale in the gs classifieds. I'm not sure if they work on a SC though.
spacers
Old 05-02-05, 07:40 PM
mikevanle
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whoa 20-25??? Why so big?? I have 14ish mm ones if you want.
Old 05-06-05, 09:48 PM
CantSeeMe
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mikevanle
Whoa 20-25??? Why so big?? I have 14ish mm ones if you want.
Thanks for the replys , I did see the set for salee, but was looking for something local. Plus ive been spending $$$$ on this car in past few months. And im super impatient. So was looking for cheap & quick. But now i wish i hadnt, I got some cheap ones that are also low quality (junk) . But oh well...Oh i was looking for that size mainly to fill in the gap temp til i save cash for some wider rims, since my current rims are 17x7, Anyhow i think im ok for now withwhat i got theyre 1/2''. wich isnt perfect but since i didnt use a camber kit 3 weeks ago when i lowered my sc 1 of my tires is already worn waaaay down. But i new better. ...im so mad at myself So Ive got tires and camber kit to look for now . Man am I broke
Old 05-08-05, 04:54 PM
jacques
Pole Position

Originally Posted by CantSeeMe
Thanks for the replys , I did see the set for salee, but was looking for something local. Plus ive been spending $$$$ on this car in past few months. And im super impatient. So was looking for cheap & quick. But now i wish i hadnt, I got some cheap ones that are also low quality (junk) . But oh well...Oh i was looking for that size mainly to fill in the gap temp til i save cash for some wider rims, since my current rims are 17x7, Anyhow i think im ok for now withwhat i got theyre 1/2''. wich isnt perfect but since i didnt use a camber kit 3 weeks ago when i lowered my sc 1 of my tires is already worn waaaay down. But i new better. ...im so mad at myself So Ive got tires and camber kit to look for now . Man am I broke
I hear ya. Cars are definately not the cheapest hobby.
Old 05-08-05, 05:38 PM
/Aerostar\
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Lemme guess, IS300 rims?
Old 05-09-05, 02:50 PM
CantSeeMe
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by /Aerostar\
Lemme guess, IS300 rims?
Good guess Aerostar.......But WORSE------Velox...... I got them 2 years ago , and i just didnt know any better. They were rated well and listed in fitment chart. And they also look good and weigh 13 lbs ea. And would be fine for a smaller car , like an eclipse or corrolla maybe. The problem is theyre just not strong enough for a car this size. At least not for everyday use and i drive alot. Also cheap tires dont help any either. But im saving the money now to get a better fit. If anyone wants em i would sell for 250 ..... i paid over 800 new 2 years ago
Old 05-09-05, 02:59 PM
CantSeeMe
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by jacques
I hear ya. Cars are definately not the cheapest hobby.
Youre right, And i knew that when i was looking for an SC . And in all fairness its cost less rhan i originally thought when i first got the car 4 years ago. ...... It was just alot all at once and my anger at myself because i nglected to do basic things i needed to do to prevent damaging my tires IE an alignment . and now i still need to do them anyway plus the tires and want to do thhe wheels too. Not to mention i need to do the timing belt and water pump. And just paid my registration....damn my heads starting to spin