SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Zaino Detailer in Maryland??

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-11, 01:27 PM
Rustito
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Zaino Detailer in Maryland??

Anyone know of a detailer who uses Zaino products in the Maryland/DC area (near Bethesda)?

Thanks
Old 09-29-11, 05:20 PM
KBALL
Pole Position

Did you try their website?
I'm a big fan of their Z6 spray between major details.
I use it a couple times a week
Old 09-29-11, 05:51 PM
Rustito
Pole Position

I did send Zaino an email from within their website but haven't heard back yet. I buy products on their website and have used Zaino for years. Yes, Z6 is great!!

I posted this same question on the detailing forum and someone shot back a response saying Zaino was no longer the best so why am I looking for someone who uses Zaino. I am not a detailing expert but know that I like Zaino. However, always open to advise from others.
Old 09-29-11, 08:03 PM
KBALL
Pole Position

DIdn't someone say they recently got bought out by Mothers?

Not sure whether they'd change formulas for their products if thats the case. Possible environmental laws may require change i suppose.

As a side note i used to use Klasse AIO from the early 80's which i always thought was a great product...but the last batch i bought a few years ago seemed not as good as i remember so i'm wondering if they switched formulas for some reason.
Old 09-30-11, 04:01 AM
ChrisV
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been using Zimol and Mothers products for years and recently switched to Wolfgang. This product is from Germany and a friend of my brother at work bought it somewhere online in a gallon container. It comes in two separate applications. First application is the Deep Gloss Wax and the second one is Sealant. I used them on both my RX330 and Legend. Oh boy... what a result.... It was so smooth and shinny that you could imagine when laying your hand on the finished surface it just slides down. It has been roughly 1 month now and the paint is still smooth and shinny. This product to me is by far better than Zimol or Mothers that I had. If you guys can search it online, I would recommend to try it out. Though it comes in a gallon container (one gallon for Deep Gloss Wax and the other gallon is for Sealant) and if you have enough people buying, you can separate into smaller containers and afterall the price comes out to be like $15 for a 16-oz container.

Best.
Old 09-30-11, 04:26 PM
Rustito
Pole Position

Appreciate the suggestions - will look into Wolfgang. Now need someone to detail!!