Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > RX Models > RX - Third Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Can You Guess What Was Wrong?

Old 01-05-12, 06:41 PM   #16
DunWkg
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)

I was driving my wife in her car to visit a friend in the hospital. I dropped her off at the main entrance and I was going to drive to another entrance to use the facilities. I then noticed she had the fob. So I parked the car, but couldn't turn it off knowing she would turn off her phone while in ICU visiting her friend and I couldn't call her and explain the situation.

If it hadn't been raining, I probably would have been dancing around the car until her return. Lesson learned.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

2012 RX450h
<a href=http://www.clublexus.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=117250&dateline=1336740237 target=_blank>http://www.clublexus.com/forums/imag...ine=1336740237</a>
DunWkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-12, 07:16 PM   #17
EMSLEXUSRX
Pole Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRPFAN View Post

BINGO!
We have very smart RX 350 owners on this forum.

YES, my wife had her fob in her purse while the RX kept buzzing.
Funny thing, I was laying in bed that night and just like that I happen to thing her fob was in her purse.

What wasn't funny is I ask her were she had her fob in bed that night, and woke her up from a deep sleep..........................I can't print here her comment.........
ROFLMAO!! But I can relate in that I was having this same issue with my RX because I would run into the store with just one of my key fobs and would leave the second fob in my purse inside the vehicle. Of course, it wouldn't let me lock the door from the inside, but I could lock it with the remote, just had to use the remote to get back inside.
EMSLEXUSRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-12, 09:15 PM   #18
GRPFAN
Pole Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMSLEXUSRX View Post
ROFLMAO!! But I can relate in that I was having this same issue with my RX because I would run into the store with just one of my key fobs and would leave the second fob in my purse inside the vehicle. Of course, it wouldn't let me lock the door from the inside, but I could lock it with the remote, just had to use the remote to get back inside.
I never thought of using the remote, Thanks
GRPFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-12, 09:15 PM