Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Tsudo exhaust!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-15, 11:50 PM
Heavyhitta
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tro209
Yeah, I was surprised my phone uploaded the clip in a decent quality. But yeah I'll definitely post more vids soon, I've just been enjoying the exhaust too much lol. I've been getting compliments on it and I had some one in a 300c randomly ask me today at a light what set up I had, because he liked how it looked and then he asked if I could do a Rev up for him , which honestly made me pretty happy I got this over the m2 lol.

But yeah man, I appreciate the compliments and I'll be sure to get a good clip of a take off and some fly by's for you guys.
I know exactly how you feel lol. I just had my exhaust done on friday and I'm enjoying it too much looool. It's actually too funny hahah. I don't even want to stop driving ! And no problem
Old 08-17-15, 08:48 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Just another quick update for everyone . Now that I've had the Tsudo for almost a week and given it time to settle in, it now sounds a bit quieter than before. And although I'm somewhat disappointed in that , I still believe this exhaust sounds better than stock at least. It still has nice deeper tone to it, and it sounds pretty cool when going through a tunnel or passing under an overpass. The only difference is that now when I lightly touch the throttle the exhaust doesn't make as loud of a sound as it used to, although the sound is still relatively the same, it's just a bit more silenced.

It also drones a bit less on the freeway but for those who care about drone, your still gonna hear it constantly, so I don't recommend this for you if that's a problem. Then again , I have my resonator deleted so that probably has almost everything to do with it. All in all , I still think this is a great option for the money, and I plan to hopefully soon buy an Invidia Mid Pipe to make this exhaust wake a bit more

For now though, I'll try and upload a clip of how the exhaust sounds now that it's settled in, and then do a take off, slow take off, and fly by as previously requested. And then eventually in about a month or two upload a clip with the Invidia