Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

PLP Supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-03, 08:46 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
Not yet But this info could help toward the future.
Wooohooo, there will be a Lexus in your future!!
Old 12-31-03, 10:00 AM
jeffandi
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TTurboPimp
I couldnt agree with Jamie more...I without doubt would go with a turbo application over the SC...and this is coming from a guy with a SC. Although, I am all about pushing the limits to get as much HP out of a car that I can, your visions may be different than mine. For those of you who think you will be happy with 300 to 350hp...we all think that until we have it, then we want more, and more, and more!! I have thought many times about selling the GS4 to go with a GS3 and turbo it, which can be done for a fairly decent price compared to FI on the GS4. Im way too deep in my 4 to go there now, but if I didnt already have FI I would serioiusly consider it. COming from a guy who had a 800hp Supra before the GS, there is nothing like a single turbo when it hits!
Didn't you have the Swift Racing TT setup originally in your car but took it out and then went to RMM SC? I remember you talking about this in a differnet thread but I don't remember the reason for losing the TT and going with SC. Could you maybe refresh my memory?

I am very seriously considering starting a custom FI project with a local tuner that has done a TT setup on an SC400. He seems to favor turbos over SC and I want to have as much info from people that have done FI before I pull the trigger. BTW, here is a link to the tuner MechTech

Jeff
Old 12-31-03, 02:19 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Jeff...nah, I never had the TT set up on my GS. I assure you, after riding in a TT GS recently, I would never go back to anything else if I did have the TT set up. The SRT TT set up is a beast...you have to ride in one to believe it. I have had a few TT Supras, maybe you have read some posts that I was talking about coming out of them to the GS.