Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Los Angeles-Northridge-Simi Valley... Put your name down!!!!!!!!!@%!@%!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-02, 01:14 AM
enginyr
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Los Angeles-Northridge-Simi Valley... Put your name down!!!!!!!!!@%!@%!

I want to get together all the local guys in the Valley for a sweet run to the rock store...(biker's hang out....NASTY TWISTIES). It will probably be on a Saturday morning at the Starbucks on Ventura & Topanga. Just put your E-mail down and Hopefully we'll get more of these going.
Old 01-05-02, 03:43 AM
eppan
Pole Position

Meeting at Starbucks sounds good. Although, I not sure about doing the run...you see my suspension isn't as nice as yours....no seriously...I wouldn't mind Starbucks to check your ride out.

eppan@yahoo.com

Last edited by eppan; 01-05-02 at 03:39 PM.
Old 01-05-02, 10:58 AM
CamryTuner
Rookie

I live in Agoura and work in Van Nuys.... you guys mind if a Camry Shows up?
Old 01-05-02, 11:17 AM
enginyr
Banned

Originally posted by CamryTuner
I live in Agoura and work in Van Nuys.... you guys mind if a Camry Shows up?
I don't see why not...

We need atleast 10 people or it will be kind of weak. ( So far we have 4-5)

eppan- Don't sweat the ryde.....We'll probably end up getting stuck behind some slow *** byke!
Old 01-06-02, 08:55 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mulholland (starting from Topanga) is a decent drive with not too many cops (at least in the 10000 times I've driven it in a car or on a motorcycle)...but the Rock Store (from the actual store to the "target") is a bit too tight for cars IMO...it's unsafe for the motorcyclist (I know, I used to be one of those psychos going up and down that route) and the CHP sit at top and if you cross the double yellow (which you will in a car cuz the roads are super narrow), they will ding you with a ticket.

Just a warning. If you go up that route (which ends up at Kanan), take it slow and make sure you don''t cross the double yellow. Also, I'm not sure if they fixed the road at the top (it turns two narrow lanes in to one REAL narrow lane..the other side is a cliff.) but be careful up there too...if you go left on Kanan, it goes all the way down to PCH and if you make a right, you'll be at Paradise Cove...Zuma is right down the street from there...if you make a left at PCH, you can drive down the coast into Santa Monica (nice drive)...then you can jump on the 10E to the 405N to the 101W and you're head back home...(can you tell I've done this route before? )

If you guys want another road (that's also very tight but not busy and I've NEVER seen a cop there), go past Kanan and there's a road you make a right on and it'll take you on an INSANE road...did that route my buddies 996/911...it's seriously, seriously sick and only for the people who are a few cans short of a six-pack...if you're interested, PM me and I'll tell you how to get there...(but I'll be gone for a week on vacation however..be back next Monday)

I would go on the drive but with with the new body kit and limo tinted windows, the CHP would have a major åss-raping session with me (with BS "fix-it" tickets...the CHP cops up in that area are weak like that...)..and, unfortunately, I'm fresh outta CHP "business" cards...
Old 01-06-02, 09:26 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Manaray, do you have a bodykit on??
Care to post some pics??
Old 01-06-02, 03:59 PM
disc108
Lead Lap

I'll go.

Last edited by disc108; 01-06-02 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-06-02, 04:08 PM
gsintensive
Lexus Test Driver

I will try my best buddy ^^
Old 01-06-02, 05:27 PM
Civic Si-r
Lead Lap

Yep,

I'm in, even though I have the IS, if you guys want to meet at the Star Bucks in the Fallbrook mall we can take a spirited drive to PCH then to Santa Monica, and back to the valley. Just figure out the time and date.
Old 01-14-02, 09:15 AM
Christobol
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm game. Just give me a time and I'll be there (not insane early though, I have to drive from OC).

email me at christobol@christobol.com
Old 01-14-02, 09:33 AM
enginyr
Banned

It looks like it will be Saturday the 26th @ 12:00 in the afternoon at Starbucks. If anyone wants to change the route or place we meet......POST IT
Old 01-14-02, 01:08 PM
LeXusBoy
Lead Lap

Default Re: Los Angeles-Northridge-Simi Valley... Put your name down!!!!!!!!!@%!@%!

Originally posted by enginyr
I want to get together all the local guys in the Valley for a sweet run to the rock store...(biker's hang out....NASTY TWISTIES). It will probably be on a Saturday morning at the Starbucks on Ventura & Topanga. Just put your E-mail down and Hopefully we'll get more of these going.
OMG I used to go there with my dad when i was little in his 65 Corvette. I can proably get my mom (if i cant drive yet) to take me over to Starbucks. For anyone who cares I live in Woodland Hills.

Email : JT641@yahoo.com
Old 01-14-02, 01:38 PM
enginyr
Banned

Default Re: Re: Los Angeles-Northridge-Simi Valley... Put your name down!!!!!!!!!@%!@%!

Originally posted by LeXusBoy

OMG I used to go there with my dad when i was little in his 65 Corvette. I can proably get my mom (if i cant drive yet) to take me over to Starbucks. For anyone who cares I live in Woodland Hills.

Email : JT641@yahoo.com

I wouldn't mind taking you in my ryde. By the end of the meet....You might not want an is300 anymore...(Just a warning)

I wonder who's cars in the pic is.......???
Attached Thumbnails Los Angeles-Northridge-Simi Valley... Put your name down!!!!!!!!!@%!@%!-gs430.jpg  
Old 01-14-02, 02:09 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who's car is that :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!
Looks awesome!!!
Old 01-14-02, 02:36 PM
Christobol
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

That does look sweet. I wonder how my car will look in Limo black or darker (not that I'd do it though).

That also looks as though the pic was taken against a blue background. If it wasn't I wasn to take my car there for pics. Next to the beach is difficult, too many damn people (will have pics in a day or two if I can edit out the people in the background).

Quick Reply: Los Angeles-Northridge-Simi Valley... Put your name down!!!!!!!!!@%!@%!