Window tent recommendation - Club Lexus Forums

Log In 

Window tent recommendation

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-14, 12:14 PM   #1
sarahsutto
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
sarahsutto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: tx
Posts: 11
Default Window tent recommendation

I live in keller im looking for somewhere close by. But ill go farther if its worth it.
sarahsutto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-14, 09:31 AM   #2
FMYLIFE
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: TX
Posts: 81
Default

Lonestar Window Tinting in Hurst for Formula 1 Pinnacle tint.

Speedshield USA in Addison if budget isn't a concern and you want Photosync tint.
FMYLIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-14, 10:29 AM   #3
Dattt
Lexus Test Driver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,114
Default

I know its about an hour away from Keller, but I always recommend Tritek in Garland for tint. They do flawless work and have outstanding customer service. I personally the owner David and the techs and know many people in the Dallas area that have gotten their cars tinted by Tritek and everyone has always left a happy customer. My friend actually had his FRS tinted this last Saturday!

http://tritektinting.com/

Dat
Dattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-14, 10:31 AM   #4
VPIS350
Driver
 
VPIS350's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: TX
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsutto View Post
I live in keller im looking for somewhere close by. But ill go farther if its worth it.
I myself live in Keller. I used Sunray customs off 377 just south of Kroger RD. Lifetime warranty, great service, good prices. I had a groupon with them. I did 30% in the front and the rear passengers and rear window I did 5% on my IS350. Its fantastic!
VPIS350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-14, 07:37 PM   #5
sarahsutto
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
sarahsutto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: tx
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPIS350 View Post
I myself live in Keller. I used Sunray customs off 377 just south of Kroger RD. Lifetime warranty, great service, good prices. I had a groupon with them. I did 30% in the front and the rear passengers and rear window I did 5% on my IS350. Its fantastic!
Awesome! Thank you!
sarahsutto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-14, 07:38 PM   #6
sarahsutto
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
sarahsutto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: tx
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dattt View Post
I know its about an hour away from Keller, but I always recommend Tritek in Garland for tint. They do flawless work and have outstanding customer service. I personally the owner David and the techs and know many people in the Dallas area that have gotten their cars tinted by Tritek and everyone has always left a happy customer. My friend actually had his FRS tinted this last Saturday!

http://tritektinting.com/

Dat
Awesome thanks! Ill check them out. Im not to worried about distance if its worth it.
sarahsutto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-14, 10:22 AM   #7
ArmyofOne
U.S. Army-Retired.
 
ArmyofOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Van Alstyne, TX
Posts: 6,258
Default

If you are in keller, I HIGHLY reccomend Sunray Tint.

817-337-4500. They have done every car I have owned, and every car my family has owned for over 15 years (over 50 cars). Ask for Shawn when you call that number. Tell him you know Josh Morrison (me). He will hook you up. Lifetime warranty against ANY damage, Llumar films. Great prices.

www.sunraytint.com
ArmyofOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-14, 04:16 PM   #8
onthelimit
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TX
Posts: 39
Default

+1 Tritek does a great job...got my previous 2 Audis done there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dattt View Post
I know its about an hour away from Keller, but I always recommend Tritek in Garland for tint. They do flawless work and have outstanding customer service. I personally the owner David and the techs and know many people in the Dallas area that have gotten their cars tinted by Tritek and everyone has always left a happy customer. My friend actually had his FRS tinted this last Saturday!

http://tritektinting.com/

Dat
onthelimit is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Folded front bumper??? jwynn SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000) 1 02-20-16 03:32 PM
Trunk will not close dstribling LS - 4th Gen (2007-present) 1 10-17-15 05:08 PM
Shimmy shake between 60 and 80 mph Fritz330 ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) 8 04-16-15 11:46 AM
MD Gray / Spruce / Grey Floor mats DONT SLEEP SC400 / 300 Classifieds 2 10-01-14 01:48 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:25 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved