*EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD!*
I've recently traded in the wife's RX330 and I removed all of the audio equipment and remote start that I had installed, so most of it is now up for sale. I've linked to my install thread below but it was a Kenwood DNX5120 with steering wheel controls and the factory amp (non-ML radio) kept in use. I'm willing to sell the parts individually, although I'd like to do a package deal and get rid of it all at once. I'll list individual part prices (not including shipping), but I'd let it all go together for $120 shipped in the 48 states. Just FYI, the radio is not for sale as I'm using it in another car now.
RX330/350 JDM Dash kit - $60
- I cut up and hot glued the plastic brackets that came with this kit to the sides of the radio so that it took up the small amount of extra space that this kit leaves, and you'll probably need to do the same depending on your radio. You can see the finished install in the thread linked above.
TYTO-01 wiring harness - $40
- This harness worked perfectly with my non-ML sound system and utilized the factory amp and sounded great!
PAC SWI-JACK steering wheel interface - $25
- Interfaces the factory steering wheel controls and can be programmed for various functions depending on what you want control of.
IM05 security bypass for remote start - $20
- Used to bypass the security system for a remote start installation.
Metra 70-8113 (brand new) wiring harness - $5
- I don't remember how I wound up with this harness (it may have come with the dash kit) but I didn't use it for my installation. Depending on your install, it may come in handy.