Search this Thread

Old 09-28-15, 02:55 AM
cgawelko
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full interior UCF10

closed.
-PureDrifter.

Last edited by PureDrifter; 11-11-15 at 01:44 AM. Reason: closed for lack of price and item list.
Old 11-08-15, 10:15 AM
aranavaya
Driver School Candidate

Default Keys

Do you still have the keys and the key less entry system?
Old 11-08-15, 04:58 PM
cgawelko
Pole Position

as a UCF10 - I dont have keyless. That key is very pricey and most nowadays dont have it anymore
Old 11-09-15, 01:26 AM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug
Forum Moderator

Received 97 Likes on 89 Posts

You need to list individual items and prices as you aren't parting out the whole car (and aren't eligible for that yet regardless).
Please do so within 24 hours.
Old 11-09-15, 01:31 AM
cgawelko
Pole Position

Originally Posted by PureDrifter
You need to list individual items and prices as you aren't parting out the whole car (and aren't eligible for that yet regardless).
Please do so within 24 hours.
Do you have any clue how much stuff that is? Between dash, power steering, all body panels, little switches, console bits, stock stereo bits, factory phone and wheel, the amount kf time it would take to take pictures, set prices, list everything would take linger than i have time for. I have two jobs. Name a part and i have it. The keyless on a ucf10 is not something anyone has that isnt dealer so that you cant hold against me.
Old 11-10-15, 09:11 PM
sdwtchlvr
Intermediate

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by cgawelko
Do you have any clue how much stuff that is? Between dash, power steering, all body panels, little switches, console bits, stock stereo bits, factory phone and wheel, the amount kf time it would take to take pictures, set prices, list everything would take linger than i have time for. I have two jobs. Name a part and i have it. The keyless on a ucf10 is not something anyone has that isnt dealer so that you cant hold against me.
I'm imagining he's asking you to do that because it's the rules of this particular classifieds forum. I'd probably watch that tone too, that's a moderator asking you to stick to the rules.
Old 11-10-15, 11:27 PM
cgawelko
Pole Position

Him being an admin doesnt make him entitled to different treatment.

And like I said. 2 jobs. Leaving town in the morning for 3 days. No time to make a list of every nut and bolt on there. So if you need some LS400 bits, let me know and I have them.
Old 11-11-15, 01:43 AM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug
Forum Moderator

Received 97 Likes on 89 Posts

This has nothing to do with opinion.

Originally Posted by Classified Forum Rules
1. You must post both a detailed description and an asking price. Otherwise your thread may be locked or removed without warning. Please do not PM the moderator to re-open your thread if it is closed because you did not post a price, you must re-post the item from scratch.

If you post a new-in-box item (with a warranty), you must provide a receipt at the moderator's descretion. This ensures the buyer is eligible for the warranty and also helps prevent price gouging and suspicious sales.

We highly recommend use of the 'location' title prefix (state code) when you post your thread to allow members to easily search for local / nearby sale items.

2. No ebay links or auction style selling. This also means no 'describing' an ebay item or item number, PMing links to bid on eBay or similar sites; sell it here or sell it there, not both. This includes links to auctions and sales of items simply linked to other sites. If someone you are buying from (or responding to a WTB) PM's you with a request to go to ebay or other site to bid on their item, please forward the PM to a moderator.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls4...-for-sale.html

The reason we have rule no.1 is partially because of the issue in rule no.2. Post a starter list with items and desired pricing, as people request items not on the list we just ask that you publicly post the price in response. This allows you to sell items that were not explicitly listed while maintaining the transparency required. Without this we've had numerous issues where users end up in a PM-based bidding war for items.

Pictures are not required, but a list of parts for sale (does not need to be comprehensive down to the individual switch/bolt lol) with asking prices is required.

This thread is locked, i you want to sell these items you are welcome to do so in a new thread if you follow the classified forum rules. Creating another thread for these parts without the required price list may result in further moderator involvement.

Last edited by PureDrifter; 11-11-15 at 01:48 AM.