Need help on wheel size and tire size to upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-15, 04:49 AM
jeeper2269
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need help on wheel size and tire size to upgrade

considering NO drop,,,,,

I know a lot of you have read/posted on my previous threads. And thank you.

2015 IS 350 F Sport AWD(THESE ARE STAGGERED)

I would like to move forward on a purchase of 19" or 20" niche targa wheels.

If I want to run 19" , what is the best tire size option?

What is the best off set?

I don't want them to stick out at all, okay, I will deal with a little, since stock does

If I run 20", what is the best true size option to get close to stock, or maybe an inch lower?

Sorry if I am rambling. I had a serious life experience tonight and had no idea what to do.

Last edited by jeeper2269; 05-21-15 at 05:36 AM.
Old 05-21-15, 07:14 AM
cp2
Racer

Received 369 Likes on 213 Posts

not to trash talk, but aren't you the same person the asks for the same thing in multiple posts? I'm not saying that you wrote something similar to this one (yet), but everyone is going to start giving you input, but you will not be sure if you're going to get what you're looking for unless you do some research yourself. these threads are great for a lot things, but not everyone is going to have the best answer suited for you. no one knows what exact set up you're going with and no one knows what look you're going for. there are other actual tools that will help you out better than other members opinions or what their set up is. someone's set up will make them happy (or not), but may not be to your likings. so please try and start with this and hopefully it'll help YOU out with what you want...and if I'm wrong, I'm sure others will chime in and give their set ups and specs and you can ask what you need from there.

http://www.willtheyfit.com/
Old 05-21-15, 10:06 PM
jeeper2269
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cp2
not to trash talk, but aren't you the same person the asks for the same thing in multiple posts? I'm not saying that you wrote something similar to this one (yet), but everyone is going to start giving you input, but you will not be sure if you're going to get what you're looking for unless you do some research yourself. these threads are great for a lot things, but not everyone is going to have the best answer suited for you. no one knows what exact set up you're going with and no one knows what look you're going for. there are other actual tools that will help you out better than other members opinions or what their set up is. someone's set up will make them happy (or not), but may not be to your likings. so please try and start with this and hopefully it'll help YOU out with what you want...and if I'm wrong, I'm sure others will chime in and give their set ups and specs and you can ask what you need from there.

http://www.willtheyfit.com/
Very cool!!! Thank you for the help. Exactly what I was looking for.