Old 09-20-14, 11:28 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

just call and ask to speak to Luis Salazar in parts
Old 09-22-14, 09:44 AM
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FYI, I just bought the last Joe Z exhaust Luis currently had in stock. I'm sure more are coming soon but just a heads up
Old 09-22-14, 10:09 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Thanks for the heads up. I figured they would go fast. When I called him he said he had a few but I have seen a few posts saying people just bought a new one. I will be ordering a system sooner than later. Still havent decided on the Joe Z or Borla but am leaning towards the Joe z because of construction. Not sure
Old 09-22-14, 02:50 PM
Pole Position

Having now seen/heard both in person the Joe Z is head and shoulders above the Borla in quality and sound IMO. Ask me again in a week but I voted with my wallet already.

This was exciting to see, should arrive in a couple days! Getting fitted Saturday

Old 09-22-14, 05:54 PM
JdSwiper
Lead Lap

So what did you go with?? Joe Z??
Old 09-22-14, 05:55 PM
JdSwiper
Lead Lap

Hey, how come I don't see any ISF peeps going with the Invidia mid pipe ??
Old 09-22-14, 06:21 PM
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JdSwiper
So what did you go with?? Joe Z??
Yes sir, Joe Z.
Old 09-22-14, 08:00 PM
streetx
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JdSwiper
Hey, how come I don't see any ISF peeps going with the Invidia mid pipe ??
Most exhausts for the ISF are a full cat back system

ugh and i now need to wait to let my engine sing the song of gods since they dont have anymore

Last edited by streetx; 09-22-14 at 08:10 PM.
Old 09-23-14, 11:12 PM
BieberNutz
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In regards to the caution of doing business with VIP Auto Salon I'm curious how many have had this sort of problem dealing with him/them? I actually just ordered the Joe Z system from them bc of the l-tuned website being down so of course I'm now all freaked out; which is really not what I need considering prior to ordering from them/him I tried to go through TTC Performance and that turned out to be a HUGE MISTAKE!!! Stay away, I repeat, STAY FAR FAR AWAY from TTC Performance!!! The guy basically took my money and never sent me confirmation of the order (that it was being processed or fulfilled) and after 3-4 days of multiple attempts to contact him (via phone & email) and getting no response and no update or shipping info I contacted my CC company and Paypal (which is what he was using to take payment) and notified them of the potential fraudulent charge. Shortly after I left him a final voicemail notifying him of my actions and that if I didn't hear something by COB that day I would be having them reverse the charge and taking legal action. Fortunately my money was refunded within a few minutes after leaving that voicemail but had I not called/pursued it I can only imagine how that would have ended - likely with me paying for a product I'd never receive. Really REALLY hoping you're not going to tell/share me a similar story with VIP Auto Salon.

Last edited by BieberNutz; 09-23-14 at 11:17 PM.
Old 09-24-14, 05:51 AM
streetx
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BieberNutz
In regards to the caution of doing business with VIP Auto Salon I'm curious how many have had this sort of problem dealing with him/them? I actually just ordered the Joe Z system from them bc of the l-tuned website being down so of course I'm now all freaked out; which is really not what I need considering prior to ordering from them/him I tried to go through TTC Performance and that turned out to be a HUGE MISTAKE!!! Stay away, I repeat, STAY FAR FAR AWAY from TTC Performance!!! The guy basically took my money and never sent me confirmation of the order (that it was being processed or fulfilled) and after 3-4 days of multiple attempts to contact him (via phone & email) and getting no response and no update or shipping info I contacted my CC company and Paypal (which is what he was using to take payment) and notified them of the potential fraudulent charge. Shortly after I left him a final voicemail notifying him of my actions and that if I didn't hear something by COB that day I would be having them reverse the charge and taking legal action. Fortunately my money was refunded within a few minutes after leaving that voicemail but had I not called/pursued it I can only imagine how that would have ended - likely with me paying for a product I'd never receive. Really REALLY hoping you're not going to tell/share me a similar story with VIP Auto Salon.
I ordered a wald spoiler from them a few years ago when I had my first ISF. My experience was neither great or bad. I knew there was a bit of a lead time to get stuff like that from Japan so it did take like a month to get my spoiler but I did get it. Communication from them was OK from what I remember.

Got in contact with Luis at Carson and he has 5 more Joe Z exhaust coming in about 2 weeks. 3 of them are spoken for already so anyone looking should probably give him an email or call
Old 09-24-14, 02:48 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Thanks for the heads up
Old 09-24-14, 04:11 PM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Exclamation

Do you have a phone number for TTC Performance ??? I've never heard of them and they are NOT an authorized seller of our parts...!!!

Seems like a SCAMMER indeed: http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/new...p-warning.html

FACT: The only authorized CL Approved vendor for our parts is Carson Toyota / Lexus Parts...

Joe Z

Old 09-24-14, 05:17 PM
BieberNutz
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply Joe. That was the exact thread that basically confirmed my suspicion and led towards my call to get them to refund my money. I sent you a msg with their number. Let me know if I can be of any further help regarding this.

Originally Posted by Joe Z
Do you have a phone number for TTC Performance ??? I've never heard of them and they are NOT an authorized seller of our parts...!!!

Seems like a SCAMMER indeed: http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/new...p-warning.html

FACT: The only authorized CL Approved vendor for our parts is Carson Toyota / Lexus Parts...

Joe Z
Old 09-24-14, 06:45 PM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Exclamation

Thanks for the reply Joe. That was the exact thread that basically confirmed my suspicion and led towards my call to get them to refund my money. I sent you a msg with their number. Let me know if I can be of any further help regarding this.
We appreciate the heads up..!!

Within one hour of leaving my VM, the scammer removed the exhaust listing from their site.

I will be addressing your next concern via PM.

Thank You Again..!!

Joe Z