Print Wikipost

DIY - Replace OEM led footwell Lights with after-market LEDS

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-16, 02:12 PM
metaleckz
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by TaninAuto
Hi, Tanin Auto Electronix here. We are vendors on the site and we sell the DIY components that you are talking about. We also install as well. We could get some photos to share with you if that would help you out? What colors are you looking for and what help do you need in installation? What model Lexus and year do you own?

We are happy to help you with this. Just let us know what we can do.

Thanks and talk to you soon,

Can you provide us the link of the said led bulb or strip
Old 02-17-16, 06:20 AM
TaninAuto
Sponsor

Received 110 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by expired
That would be great! I'm looking the blue footwell lights and I need step by step guidance with pictures on how to replace/remove and install. I have a 2013 is250. Thanks so much.
We are going to check through our photo albums to see what else we have here to show you on installs. Here is one example that we have for our ads locally:

We were about to write up some steps too, but forgot about this amazing post on the forum a while back, which can hopefully help you out. it is super detailed:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...rket-leds.html

We will post more photos and give directions if you need them but check out that forum post first and you can always hit us up any time with specific questions.
www.taninautoelectronix.com

Old 02-17-16, 09:16 AM
expired
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TaninAuto
We are going to check through our photo albums to see what else we have here to show you on installs. Here is one example that we have for our ads locally:

We were about to write up some steps too, but forgot about this amazing post on the forum a while back, which can hopefully help you out. it is super detailed:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...rket-leds.html

We will post more photos and give directions if you need them but check out that forum post first and you can always hit us up any time with specific questions.
Thanks for the reply back! The forum you mentioned is the forum we're on right now lol. I like how the instructions is very detailed but the pictures are gone and that's the most important part I would like to have. Is it possible to get those pictures? Thanks again!
Old 02-17-16, 04:05 PM
TaninAuto
Sponsor

Received 110 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by expired
Thanks for the reply back! The forum you mentioned is the forum we're on right now lol. I like how the instructions is very detailed but the pictures are gone and that's the most important part I would like to have. Is it possible to get those pictures? Thanks again!
Sorry about sending the same link! It is great information for sure! We have checked and we don't have photos of your specific car being worked on to document LED install. If you can DM us though, we will put the word out to some customers who are local who have been wanting to get their lights done soon and if we can get one in, we will get you pictures.
www.taninautoelectronix.com