Anyone W/Deep Sea Mica UL 2013 es350 - Club Lexus Forums


Anyone W/Deep Sea Mica UL 2013 es350

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-12, 10:21 AM   #1
steven1f
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ca
Posts: 17
Smile Anyone W/Deep Sea Mica UL 2013 es350

Only saw one on a GS here. I just order a 2013 es350 Deep Sea Mica / Black UL. Any one with
pictures love this color.
steven1f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-12, 12:10 PM   #2
uicandrew
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: select state
Posts: 301
Default

2013 Deep sea Mica /Parchment UL.

the ambient lighting (the only reason why I got UL) really stands out on the parchment.

no pics, sorry the car is all dirty after winter storm Draco (Malfoy!)

Hopefully you don't have to wait too long for yours!
uicandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-12, 12:31 PM   #3
steven1f
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ca
Posts: 17
Thumbs up Deep Sea Mica

Quote:
Originally Posted by uicandrew View Post
2013 Deep sea Mica /Parchment UL.

the ambient lighting (the only reason why I got UL) really stands out on the parchment.

no pics, sorry the car is all dirty after winter storm Draco (Malfoy!)

Hopefully you don't have to wait too long for yours!
Love that color combo too. I like the way it changes color with the sun or overcast.
steven1f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-12, 02:14 PM   #4
uicandrew
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: select state
Posts: 301
Default

I couldn't get it with a black interior because of the hot summers here. Did u get it fully loaded? I've seen some blue with black UL es350 near me but not fully loaded.
uicandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-12, 02:56 PM   #5
DASMan
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven1f View Post
Only saw one on a GS here. I just order a 2013 es350 Deep Sea Mica / Black UL. Any one with
pictures love this color.
I have my 300h on order in that color combination. Can't wait for the darn thing to finally arrive!
DASMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-12, 03:20 PM   #6
steven1f
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ca
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uicandrew View Post
I couldn't get it with a black interior because of the hot summers here. Did u get it fully loaded? I've seen some blue with black UL es350 near me but not fully loaded.
They didn't have any Deep Sea Mica 2013 es350 UL Pkg any where had to order it. My First Lexus can't wait
for it to arrive.
steven1f is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GTA5 Deep Sea Mica GS350 leroycjr GS - 4th Gen (2013-present) 7 11-14-13 01:12 PM
Pics - Deep Sea Mica in real life G8rGirl IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) 19 08-05-13 11:57 AM
Any one w/Deep Sea Mica 2013 es350 UL steven1f ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) 1 12-21-12 01:06 PM
Just picked up 2013 RX350 stevenh72 RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) 21 06-03-12 11:22 AM
Deep Sea Mica chiefguy GS - 4th Gen (2013-present) 14 04-29-12 11:20 AM


Tags
20, 2013, 300h, 350, 460, blue, color, deep, deeps, es, es350, lexus, lsa, mica, rims, sea

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:33 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved