List of current ES350 TSIBs - Page 3 - Club Lexus Forums

Go Back   > > >
Log In 

List of current ES350 TSIBs

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-07, 08:44 PM   #31
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: californication
Posts: 6,806
Default

all es350 tsib's to date here:

http://www.badongo.com/file/2216875

.
dunnojack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-07, 09:29 PM   #32
amf1932
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)
 
amf1932's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnojack View Post
all es350 tsib's to date here:

http://www.badongo.com/file/2216875

.
Is this link supposed to be a joke?
amf1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-07, 10:06 AM   #33
twister
Lexus Test Driver
Thread Starter
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: nj
Posts: 1,541
Default

Alan, not its not a joke. He is using one of the fileshare places where you have to wait for a countdown in the middle of the page, than enter supplied code and will be provided with a link to download es350.zip file. I just did that, and it has all the pdf with TSIB. We just need to figure out a better way to host it.

BUT, the problem is where did Dunnojack got those? Of course, you could of saved some old ones from that website. But now since they went private, what is your source to get these TSIBs? I'm looking for the same thing for my GS350 now...

BTW, here is a little more "friendlier" link to download this file with ES350 TSIBs: http://www.rogepost.com/n/5493478348 Just click and scroll down to Download button.
twister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-07, 03:24 PM   #34
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: californication
Posts: 6,806
Default

I was too lazy to individually attach all the tsib's to a post, since the limit is 1 attach/post.

then again, the zip file size limit on this forum is like 100kb.

So i had no choice but to host it at some crappy bannerfilled file hosting site.

I got these tsb's off of toyota's tech site while I was grabbing all the repair manuals.



that rogepost site is much much better.
dunnojack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-07, 04:34 PM   #35
twister
Lexus Test Driver
Thread Starter
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: nj
Posts: 1,541
Default

Can you post a link to that Toyota tech site? Do they have TSIB for other Lexus models. I do trust my dealership, but I like to go there prepared, considering me facing 5k service in a few month.

Yeah, rogepost is more friendlier and "cleaner" when you open it at work
twister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-07, 07:43 PM   #36
tnedator
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: AR
Posts: 136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnojack View Post
I was too lazy to individually attach all the tsib's to a post, since the limit is 1 attach/post.

then again, the zip file size limit on this forum is like 100kb.

So i had no choice but to host it at some crappy bannerfilled file hosting site.

I got these tsb's off of toyota's tech site while I was grabbing all the repair manuals.



that rogepost site is much much better.
Here is a direct download link to the ES350.zip file that DunnoJack posted:

http://www.cherokeeflyer.com/downloads/es350.zip
tnedator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-07, 08:18 PM   #37
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: californication
Posts: 6,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister View Post
Can you post a link to that Toyota tech site? Do they have TSIB for other Lexus models. I do trust my dealership, but I like to go there prepared, considering me facing 5k service in a few month.

Yeah, rogepost is more friendlier and "cleaner" when you open it at work

The toyota tech site is also subscription based.

www.techinfo.toyota.com

Since I wanted to get the repair manual for my toyotas, I subscribed for 1 day for $10, and got all the tsib's for my cars while i was there.

Last edited by dunnojack; 02-13-07 at 08:22 PM.
dunnojack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-07, 11:01 AM   #38
toneman
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: California
Posts: 621
Default

dunnojack--thanks for providing all those ES 350 TSIBs!!!!

Now I can show them the front/rear brake squeal TSB since my car is currently exhibiting that annoying noise. Although my VIN falls within the cutoff for the Nav System TSB, AFAICT my nav isn't currently exhibiting location issues; however, even if it were, I'm somewhat hesitant to get it fixed--didn't someone say that the "updated" 5.1 disc doesn't have the lockout bypass? I'd sure hate to give that up...

Last edited by toneman; 02-14-07 at 12:05 PM.
toneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-07, 02:31 PM   #39
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: californication
Posts: 6,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneman View Post
dunnojack--thanks for providing all those ES 350 TSIBs!!!!

Now I can show them the front/rear brake squeal TSB since my car is currently exhibiting that annoying noise. Although my VIN falls within the cutoff for the Nav System TSB, AFAICT my nav isn't currently exhibiting location issues; however, even if it were, I'm somewhat hesitant to get it fixed--didn't someone say that the "updated" 5.1 disc doesn't have the lockout bypass? I'd sure hate to give that up...

you don't really need the whole tsib to get your problem fixed.

the title/subject of tsib's is free public information. Just give them the tsib number, and tell the dealer to look it up themselves.
dunnojack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-07, 03:52 PM   #40
RobF350
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ny
Posts: 160
Default

just ask the dealer to fix it, you guys act like they are your enemy and you are accessing privilaged information.

the dealership MAKES money the more warranty they do, they are not in business for the fun of it.
RobF350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-07, 04:10 PM   #41
toneman
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: California
Posts: 621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnojack View Post
you don't really need the whole tsib to get your problem fixed.

the title/subject of tsib's is free public information. Just give them the tsib number, and tell the dealer to look it up themselves.
True, but some (many?) of the titles of the TSBs aren't nearly descriptive enough for one to determine if a particular TSB is applicable to the issue.

Also--people need to keep in mind that, just because a TSB exists for a particular vehicle, a dealer is not required to fix the problem that the TSB is addressing; they only need to fix it IF the problem actually exists on the customer's vehicle. Example--if your vehicle doesn't have the tranny flare, you cannot require/demand that the dealer apply the tranny flare TSB fix to your vehicle.
toneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 02:02 PM   #42
ES350Bob
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,766
Default


ES350Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 09:02 PM   #43
twister
Lexus Test Driver
Thread Starter
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: nj
Posts: 1,541
Default

Great idea Bob, everyone needs to see this one in person!!!
twister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-07, 06:27 PM   #44
Dwelsh
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 5
Default

These posts scared the heck out of me. I just cancelled my order for a 350es and have ordered an Acura RS. I have not found 1 negative blog on that car!!!
After being a Lexus owner for 12 years, 300ES, 430LS, it is hard to leave the family but I do not want a $40K + load of trouble.
Dwelsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-07, 08:48 AM   #45
ES350Bob
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
These posts scared the heck out of me. I just cancelled my order for a 350es and have ordered an Acura RS. I have not found 1 negative blog on that car!!!
After being a Lexus owner for 12 years, 300ES, 430LS, it is hard to leave the family but I do not want a $40K + load of trouble.
Dwelsh,

Did you try driving the GS? It has rattles as it's main and only issue and is reported to be quieter than the ES. I doubt you'd go wrong at least checking them out or 2thfxer and twister would have given us a heads up on them long ago. I'm also a 12 year owner and if not for the actual experiences rather than just reading of them and if not for $$$ loss in trade I could see a GS from input from 2thfxer and twister.
ES350Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2007 ES350 Transmission Slip - 1st Gear rufio30 ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) 9 02-22-16 01:29 PM
Lexus LFA List: Number, Destination Country, City and Date Reported 05RollaXRS LFA Model (2012) 384 07-20-15 12:59 PM
Transfer Case Leak 2004 RX 330 rfcbuf RX - 2nd Gen (2004-2009) 4 09-23-14 08:06 PM
Tranny Flare Really Solved!!!! onsknht ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) 86 01-30-07 12:24 PM
Automotive Recalls and Technical Service Bulletins CPerez100 ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) 23 09-06-05 04:08 PM


Tags
2007, 350, 5w20, audio, buzzing, converter, es, es350, firmware, flare, lexus, radio, rx300, shift, torque, tsbs, tsib, vibration

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:22 PM.



Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved