Originally Posted by dunnojack
all es350 tsib's to date here:

http://www.badongo.com/file/2216875

Is this link supposed to be a joke?
Old 02-13-07, 10:06 AM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Alan, not its not a joke. He is using one of the fileshare places where you have to wait for a countdown in the middle of the page, than enter supplied code and will be provided with a link to download es350.zip file. I just did that, and it has all the pdf with TSIB. We just need to figure out a better way to host it.

BUT, the problem is where did Dunnojack got those? Of course, you could of saved some old ones from that website. But now since they went private, what is your source to get these TSIBs? I'm looking for the same thing for my GS350 now...

BTW, here is a little more "friendlier" link to download this file with ES350 TSIBs: http://www.rogepost.com/n/5493478348 Just click and scroll down to Download button.
Old 02-13-07, 03:24 PM
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I was too lazy to individually attach all the tsib's to a post, since the limit is 1 attach/post.

then again, the zip file size limit on this forum is like 100kb.

So i had no choice but to host it at some crappy bannerfilled file hosting site.

I got these tsb's off of toyota's tech site while I was grabbing all the repair manuals.

that rogepost site is much much better.
Old 02-13-07, 04:34 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

Can you post a link to that Toyota tech site? Do they have TSIB for other Lexus models. I do trust my dealership, but I like to go there prepared, considering me facing 5k service in a few month.

Yeah, rogepost is more friendlier and "cleaner" when you open it at work
Old 02-13-07, 07:43 PM
tnedator
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was too lazy to individually attach all the tsib's to a post, since the limit is 1 attach/post.

then again, the zip file size limit on this forum is like 100kb.

So i had no choice but to host it at some crappy bannerfilled file hosting site.

I got these tsb's off of toyota's tech site while I was grabbing all the repair manuals.

that rogepost site is much much better.
Here is a direct download link to the ES350.zip file that DunnoJack posted:

http://www.cherokeeflyer.com/downloads/es350.zip
Old 02-13-07, 08:18 PM
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by twister
Can you post a link to that Toyota tech site? Do they have TSIB for other Lexus models. I do trust my dealership, but I like to go there prepared, considering me facing 5k service in a few month.

Yeah, rogepost is more friendlier and "cleaner" when you open it at work

The toyota tech site is also subscription based.

www.techinfo.toyota.com

Since I wanted to get the repair manual for my toyotas, I subscribed for 1 day for $10, and got all the tsib's for my cars while i was there.

Last edited by dunnojack; 02-13-07 at 08:22 PM.
Old 02-14-07, 11:01 AM
toneman
Lead Lap

dunnojack--thanks for providing all those ES 350 TSIBs!!!!

Now I can show them the front/rear brake squeal TSB since my car is currently exhibiting that annoying noise. Although my VIN falls within the cutoff for the Nav System TSB, AFAICT my nav isn't currently exhibiting location issues; however, even if it were, I'm somewhat hesitant to get it fixed--didn't someone say that the "updated" 5.1 disc doesn't have the lockout bypass? I'd sure hate to give that up...

Last edited by toneman; 02-14-07 at 12:05 PM.
Old 02-14-07, 02:31 PM
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by toneman
dunnojack--thanks for providing all those ES 350 TSIBs!!!!

Now I can show them the front/rear brake squeal TSB since my car is currently exhibiting that annoying noise. Although my VIN falls within the cutoff for the Nav System TSB, AFAICT my nav isn't currently exhibiting location issues; however, even if it were, I'm somewhat hesitant to get it fixed--didn't someone say that the "updated" 5.1 disc doesn't have the lockout bypass? I'd sure hate to give that up...

you don't really need the whole tsib to get your problem fixed.

the title/subject of tsib's is free public information. Just give them the tsib number, and tell the dealer to look it up themselves.
Old 02-15-07, 03:52 PM
RobF350
Driver

just ask the dealer to fix it, you guys act like they are your enemy and you are accessing privilaged information.

the dealership MAKES money the more warranty they do, they are not in business for the fun of it.
Old 02-16-07, 04:10 PM
toneman
Lead Lap

you don't really need the whole tsib to get your problem fixed.

the title/subject of tsib's is free public information. Just give them the tsib number, and tell the dealer to look it up themselves.
True, but some (many?) of the titles of the TSBs aren't nearly descriptive enough for one to determine if a particular TSB is applicable to the issue.

Also--people need to keep in mind that, just because a TSB exists for a particular vehicle, a dealer is not required to fix the problem that the TSB is addressing; they only need to fix it IF the problem actually exists on the customer's vehicle. Example--if your vehicle doesn't have the tranny flare, you cannot require/demand that the dealer apply the tranny flare TSB fix to your vehicle.
Old 02-25-07, 02:02 PM
ES350Bob
Lexus Champion

Old 02-25-07, 09:02 PM
twister
Lexus Test Driver

Great idea Bob, everyone needs to see this one in person!!!
Old 03-15-07, 06:27 PM
Dwelsh
Driver School Candidate

These posts scared the heck out of me. I just cancelled my order for a 350es and have ordered an Acura RS. I have not found 1 negative blog on that car!!!
After being a Lexus owner for 12 years, 300ES, 430LS, it is hard to leave the family but I do not want a $40K + load of trouble.
Old 03-16-07, 08:48 AM
ES350Bob
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Dwelsh
These posts scared the heck out of me. I just cancelled my order for a 350es and have ordered an Acura RS. I have not found 1 negative blog on that car!!!
After being a Lexus owner for 12 years, 300ES, 430LS, it is hard to leave the family but I do not want a $40K + load of trouble.
Dwelsh,

Did you try driving the GS? It has rattles as it's main and only issue and is reported to be quieter than the ES. I doubt you'd go wrong at least checking them out or 2thfxer and twister would have given us a heads up on them long ago. I'm also a 12 year owner and if not for the actual experiences rather than just reading of them and if not for $$$ loss in trade I could see a GS from input from 2thfxer and twister.

Quick Reply: List of current ES350 TSIBs