Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Local Chapters and Regional Forums > CL of Southern California
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alignment Shops (The Mother thread)

Old 09-15-13, 09:49 AM   #511
07IS350
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff35 View Post
only other place id recommend is west end in gardena
I've heard good things about westend. I called them earlier in the week, I spoke to one of the workers there and he took the time to answer all my questions. I'm already impressed and haven't even taken my car in for an alignment. I got an appointment this Wednesday.

Thanks for the recommendation
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
07IS350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-13, 04:38 PM   #512
Grouchy
Pole Position
Trader Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07IS350 View Post
I've heard good things about westend. I called them earlier in the week, I spoke to one of the workers there and he took the time to answer all my questions. I'm already impressed and haven't even taken my car in for an alignment. I got an appointment this Wednesday.

Thanks for the recommendation
West End is the best. Darin is an awesome guy to work with. He is the one that told me about my radial pull from a defective tire. Just don't flake out on your appt.
Grouchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-13, 07:36 PM   #513
07IS350
Pole Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy View Post
West End is the best. Darin is an awesome guy to work with. He is the one that told me about my radial pull from a defective tire. Just don't flake out on your appt.
Definently won't flake.
07IS350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13, 11:19 PM   #514
1stGenIS
Driver School Candidate

Toyota and Lexus can't figure out where or what tire my radial pull is coming from. Got 3 alignments and changed tires on the front and it still pulls to the left. I'm tired of spending money in something with the same end result.
1stGenIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-13, 04:26 PM   #515
chargerfan
Pole Position
Trader Score: (2)

Send a message via AIM to chargerfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stGenIS View Post
Toyota and Lexus can't figure out where or what tire my radial pull is coming from. Got 3 alignments and changed tires on the front and it still pulls to the left. I'm tired of spending money in something with the same end result.

something else seems off. has the car been in an accident? (any bent arms, blown suspension/shocks, etc?)
Old 10-09-13, 06:04 PM   #516
1stGenIS
Driver School Candidate

Cars never been in an accident, both lexus and Toyota told me there was radial pull due to a defective tire.

Changed tires and still the same pull. I did try to put the tires in opposite sides and it did pull to the other side and worse so I thought it was a tire for sure, but it wasn't.

Everything in the suspension is fine also, no bends, no bad bushings.

Maybe it's one of the wheels. I'm tempted to throw on my extra set of 18's and throw tires on them to see if it will do the same thing.

It's super annoying though.
1stGenIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-13, 11:06 AM   #517
Stevoe88
Lead Lap

Send a message via AIM to Stevoe88

I just scheduled an appointment with Cyrus at JC Auto House, does anyone know if he charges 120 now for an alignment? I was under the assumption that it was 90, but he quoted me 120 even when I don't have any custom arms.
Old 11-20-13, 11:06 AM

Tags
3d, 50, 500, 523, 626, 714tires, adjustment, alignment, alignmentcom, alignments, alignmnet, allignment, allingment, angeles, anygood, appointment, auto, autohaus, autohouse, azusa, bar, bear, blkblk, brown, ca, cal, calfornia, calforum, califonia, california, camber, car, cars, center, charge, chicago, chula, city, cl, clarence, clarks, club, clublexus, coil, commute, cost, county, cucamonga, custom, cyrus, dana, daves, diamond, diego, dollar, dpe, eibach, empire, end, exhaust, firestone, forest, forums, gabriel, gabrielca, garden, good, grove, hb, hiros, hoover, house, huntington, inland, installing, irvine, is250, jc, jcalignment, jcs, kit, la, lake, lexus, lifetime, long, los, lower, lowered, machine, mobile, oc, orange, overs, pit, platinum, point, prelude, price, rallye, rancho, recommend, repair, review, riverside, rwd, san, sc, scion, sgv, shop, shops, shopso, slammed, socal, southern, sp, special, suspension, tc, temple, times, tire, tires, truline, valley, vehicles, ventura, vip, vista, vodi, vodies, voldies, warrantied, west, westend, westminster, westwood, wheel, wheels, xxr