MRR GT1 Wheels have been bought !! - Club Lexus Forums

Go Back   > > > >

MRR GT1 Wheels have been bought !!

Old 03-24-14, 01:13 PM   #1
pewterss
Driver
Trader Score: (0)

Default MRR GT1 Wheels have been bought !!

So this past weekend after a month long search I found the wheel that I totally dig and think will make the Starfire Pearl pop or just look that good. I bought the MRR GT1 wheels and they are being ordered, since it was a custom wheel I had to prepay for them. Hoping I can get them installed by this weekend, if it does I will post up some pictures over the weekend. I know in my search there weren't too many pictures of this wheel on a white Lexus. I saw one car but they had the chrome set. Hopefully one day down the road it will help someone out.

PewterSS
pewterss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-14, 02:59 PM   #2
lysis250
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (14)

Here is a link of another member here that had them. http://www.clublexus.com/forums/buil...old-moves.html
lysis250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-14, 03:32 PM   #3
pewterss
Driver
Trader Score: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysis250 View Post
Here is a link of another member here that had them. http://www.clublexus.com/forums/buil...old-moves.html
You just killed my mood dude, I was all excited about my new wheels until I read that post. HOLY *****.. that guys car is pretty sick. I liked the work wheels he put on... but I didn't think of doing anything else but a supercharger sounds pretty damn nice.

thanks for the post,

John
pewterss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-14, 08:14 AM   #4
heyarms
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysis250 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewterss View Post
You just killed my mood dude, I was all excited about my new wheels until I read that post. HOLY *****.. that guys car is pretty sick. I liked the work wheels he put on... but I didn't think of doing anything else but a supercharger sounds pretty damn nice.

thanks for the post,

John
LOL Saw this thread title and was like "oh hey i started with those long ago!" Then saw i was already linked. They were good wheels for the price, and before i went a little crazy with my car

The Bronze/Black Gnosis i had are still for sale and decorating my house by the way
heyarms is offline   Reply With Quote