June 2005 Featured Car
Screen Name: ATSOU
Profession: Auto Body Shop Manager
Car Model: LS 400
Car Year: 1993
Engine Size: 1UZ-FE 4.0 Liter V8
Color: Light Champagne
- BLITZ Nur-Spec Dual Exhausts
- H&R Lowering Springs
- KYB Nitrogen Shocks
- Wings West Front Bumper Kit
- Wings West Side Skirts
- Wings West Rear Bumper Kit
- Clear Front Bumper Turn Signal Lens
- Red & Clear Tail Lamp Lens
- 6000K Xenon HID Kit
- All Around Amber Bulb
- Custom Drilled/Custom Hub-Centric Authentic Chrome BRABUS MONOBLOCK V 2-piece Wheels
- F: 20×9.5 +44, R: 20×9.5 +40
- Falken Anezis Tires ST115 F: 245-35-20
- Falken Anezis Tires ST115 R: 255-35-20
6. Stereo System:
- ALPINE CDA-9835 MP3 Headunit
- ALPINE ERA-G320 Digital Sound Equalizer
- ALPINE CHA-1214 12-Disc CD Changer
- 2 Rockford Fosgate 800a2 Amplifiers
- 1 Rockford Fosgate 800a4 Amplifier
- 2 Crystal Mobilesound 12-inch CMPx2 Subwoofers
- Diamond Audio 5.25” Hex Component Front Speakers
- Diamond Audio 4” Hex Component Rear Speakers
- Optima Tsunami Yellow Cap Deep Cycle Gel Battery (Under the hood)
- StreetWires Deep Cycle Gel Battery (Inside the trunk)
- 2 StreetWires 1-Farad Capacitors
- Wrangler Alternator
- Custom StreetWires Fuse Block Box with full StreetWires Power Cable Wiring
- 14 Blue Neons with Custom Trunk Panels
What led you to buy a Lexus?
My dad actually brought this nice LS400 back in 1993 when it was brand new, afterwards the car was given to me as a college gift in 1998. I have always liked the smooth running motor & transmission of the car, quite & elegant interior, and most important of all, the reliability of the car. Some people might think the LS is too old looking for a young man my age, but I think it’s the quality, reliability & the status that I’m getting with the LS, which led me to buy another LS430 couple months ago.
Besides modifying my cars, I play basketball every week, sometimes with some Club Lexus members. I go to the gym to workout, clubbing sometimes, and occasionally drink with my good friends. I also like to watch movies & travel.
Why you chose to modify your Lexus?
I have always been a car guy even before I actually had my driver license. For me, nothing makes me happier to own a nice clean modified car, especially with the rareness of the VIP style luxury sedan. I modified my Lexus not only to be unique and different, but I also wanted to modify my Lexus with great taste and heart. I do not want it to be just a typical car with huge chrome wheels and loud stereo sound system.
I am very satisfied with how my car has been modified and how the outcome is right now. I just want to keep my car clean and running, and hopefully it will be able to enter in a few of more shows and let people understand more about what VIP style is. Plus, I have my new LS 430 and I am in the progress in turning my new LS into another fully modified VIP style Celsior.