Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

TX FS: OG Junction Produce Scaras

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-14, 09:32 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default FS: OG Junction Produce Scaras

Selling my OG Junction Produce Scaras

Price: $1500 picked up
Shipped: $1650
Size: 19x9.5 +18 (Standard Disk) 19x10.5 +18 (Low Disk)

These are perfect specs for a 2GS. They will not require crazy fender or QP work to fit. All you will need is a roll/shave in the rear and they will tuck perfectly. They will NOT be sunk, they will tuck perfect and front will sit flush. One wheel was stolen by USPS, so I only have 3 but am suppose to have a spare wheel shipped soon, but it does not match perfectly. It is 19x10 +13. The lip size should only be off by 1-2MM so it will not be noticeable to the naked eye at all if you're worried about that. One face needs to be refinished, but other than that they are BNIB condition. They have not been rolled on since I have owned them or mounted them. The lips are in amazing condition.

The spare wheel I will warn you guys that I have been waiting on it for a YEAR. Yes you read that right, a year. If you are in Honolulu Hawaii then guess what you're in luck because the guy I bought them from is there in Hawaii and maybe you can pick it up. He just hasn't shipped it to me. I honestly don't know what the hold up is, but he keeps promising it will go out soon. I did tell him today that I am selling the wheels as my GS is being sold also and i'm moving on and he said he will do his best to get it out soon. I am telling you this so that there is no surprises. Yes there is actually an extra wheel, I just don't know why it's taking him so long to send it. I will be more than happy to give you his info so you can contact him too if you buy these from me, so either you can bother him for the 4th wheel (As I will stay in touch with him also to try and get it sent to me and then you) or you can hit up VR Wheels, CZ Wheels or Japan and try to source yourself an extra one and have it rebuilt.

THE PRICE IS ONLY FOR THE 3 WHEELS I HAVE. ONCE I RECEIVE THE SPARE IT WILL BE $500 FOR THAT WHEEL. All in all you will be spending $2000 even for this set. I paid $2500 shipped. These are boxed up and ready to go.

Thank you for viewing.
Old 02-25-14, 05:49 AM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sold! Mods please close.