Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FT/FS 19x8.5 Privat's with Falken rubber (selling car)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-07, 12:52 AM
Dxpliciton
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FT/FS 19x8.5 Privat's with Falken rubber (selling car)

Alright so here is the deal im selling my car so im putting it back to stock except for the suspension. Im not a fan of selling a modded car even with wheels, so id rather one of the .net members get a nice set of 19" for cheap with the trade of their stocks.
Im willing to part with these wheels for a trade of the factory wheels (not chrome) with good enough tires to sell my car with. Please no cheap tires because im giving up a pretty nice set and i hate to put junk on the car. Im interested in stock IS300 17's, IS350 18's, and or show me what you have cause i havent seen them all yet.
Wheel specs...
19X8 +40 offset Privat Reserve forged grey with a polished lip. The lip on these wheels are approx 2" all around and look very sharp on the car. Here is a link to the wheels.
Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct
The tires on these wheels are the Falken FK 452's 225/35R/19 here is a link to the tires.
Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct
Yes these wheels were purchased from DiscountTireDirect.Com with these rims comes a bonus. you will get a total of SIX (6) wheels i purchased an extra to put another tire on and have a full sized spare and one of the 6 (off the car) is bent and i purchased a new replacement wheel. So if you have a rim repair shop near by a simple $50-70 fix and you got yet another wheel to work with. So you will get a 4 wheels 4 with Falken tires with 90% tread left on them and two extra rims one perfectly true to be used as a full sized spare and the other is bent but repairable. So a total of 6 wheels. Trade for stock wheels with reasonable tires and $600

Pics!

As you can see they are pretty flush. For those that ask yes my fenders are rolled both in front and rear and im on H&R springs on stock shocks. I figure this is a good trade off for somebody looking to wheel their car for a minimal cost that doesnt expect to put the stocks back on their car. The tires alone are the $600 that im asking. Thanks for looking.