VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

Airlift ECU not found help

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-16, 07:24 PM
RobzKar
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Airlift ECU not found help

Hey guys so I took the plunge and purchased an Airlift 3h3p for my car and I'm having an issue with it. At first after I installed it it worked and was Kool, I was having fun playing with it since it is my first time on air, then later on in the day I went back to mess with it some more and as soon as I turned the car I get a ECU not found on the controller. So I check all the wiring all the fuses and nothing. So I disconnected the battery and left it alone for a good 30 min and tried again and nothing. The next morning I fired it up and boom it starts working so I was like Kool. Well later on again that day ECU not found. I've called airlift during this entire issue and they have been really helpful. They are also exchanging the manifold for me and sending me a new one. But I am still wondering why it was doing that. Any body have same issue and maybe found a solution for this, I'm not certain it is the manifold until I switch it out. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 07-17-16, 07:35 PM
RobzKar
Lead Lap

Heres pic of the car

Airlift ECU not found help-img_1457.jpg
Old 08-04-16, 07:48 PM
RobzKar
Lead Lap

Ok so since no one chimed in on this thread I figured what the problem was. Through process of elimination first the manifold then the controller finally the main connector. It was the cable that ran with the main connector that connects to the USB cable of the controller. So there you go if any one has this issue there it is. Through out the whole issue Airlift was there helping me and changing out what needed to be replaced. Great customer support.
Old 09-21-17, 12:59 AM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Good to know AirLift offer excellent customer support service . I am looking to get the 3P kit.

Last edited by lowKut; 10-16-17 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-23-18, 05:19 PM
Tre350z
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts location

Originally Posted by RobzKar
Ok so since no one chimed in on this thread I figured what the problem was. Through process of elimination first the manifold then the controller finally the main connector. It was the cable that ran with the main connector that connects to the USB cable of the controller. So there you go if any one has this issue there it is. Through out the whole issue Airlift was there helping me and changing out what needed to be replaced. Great customer support.
where did you find the parts at? Could you send me a link please?