Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

D2 racing rs series coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-18, 08:11 AM
dphu626
Pole Position

Received 96 Likes on 52 Posts
Default D2 racing rs series coilovers

Does anybody have the D2 racing coilovers on their 4GS? There's a 20% sale on their site right now, but I can't find any reviews. Was wondering if I should bite or not. Thanks!
Old 11-06-18, 10:16 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 701 Likes on 615 Posts

Any reason why you want D2 over other brands?

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 11-06-18, 10:19 AM
eddie420
Forum Moderator

Received 637 Likes on 456 Posts

Originally Posted by dphu626
Does anybody have the D2 racing coilovers on their 4GS? There's a 20% sale on their site right now, but I can't find any reviews. Was wondering if I should bite or not. Thanks!
Yikes, this return policy makes me steer away. lol. No idea how they are, have never used D2 for anything.

D2RacingCoilovers.com is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If your purchase does not fulfill your needs for any reason, you can return your item for an exchange or refund. Simply contact our store to receive instructions on returning your purchase. The following conditions apply:
  • Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition.
  • Any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
  • All returns must be reported within 30 days
  • All returned products have a flat Restocking Fee of 25%.
  • Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
  • All returns must be made via our Return Procedure with a valid RMA form. If an item is returned without an RMA issued and a return approved, there will be a 25% restocking charge on the total amount of the invoice.
  • Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment or in some cases, prior to the start of the manufacturing or painting process. Backorder items that are confirmed can not be cancelled once the order is placed.
  • Any special order products may not be cancelled or returned. All sales on these are final unless otherwise stated. By refusing a package you will be subject to a higer restocking fee.
  • Credit Card Fees are non-refundable
  • Any customer using Bill Me Later, all cancelled orders are subject to the processing fees of that transaction especially those with any "no interest" promotions. Exceptions will be made if the problem is due to our errors.
Old 11-06-18, 10:26 AM
dphu626
Pole Position

Received 96 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
Any reason why you want D2 over other brands?

-Josh
I'm not saying I want it, just that the price is very attractive. I don't know anything about D2 so I'm hoping somebody could shed some light on it. If these coils suck, I'd rather spend more and get BC coils instead.

Originally Posted by eddie420
Yikes, this return policy makes me steer away. lol. No idea how they are, have never used D2 for anything.

D2RacingCoilovers.com is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If your purchase does not fulfill your needs for any reason, you can return your item for an exchange or refund. Simply contact our store to receive instructions on returning your purchase. The following conditions apply:
  • Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition.
  • Any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
  • All returns must be reported within 30 days
  • All returned products have a flat Restocking Fee of 25%.
  • Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
  • All returns must be made via our Return Procedure with a valid RMA form. If an item is returned without an RMA issued and a return approved, there will be a 25% restocking charge on the total amount of the invoice.
  • Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment or in some cases, prior to the start of the manufacturing or painting process. Backorder items that are confirmed can not be cancelled once the order is placed.
  • Any special order products may not be cancelled or returned. All sales on these are final unless otherwise stated. By refusing a package you will be subject to a higer restocking fee.
  • Credit Card Fees are non-refundable
  • Any customer using Bill Me Later, all cancelled orders are subject to the processing fees of that transaction especially those with any "no interest" promotions. Exceptions will be made if the problem is due to our errors.
This alone has turned me off from wanting to buy lol.
The following users liked this post:
Meraki Autoworks (11-06-18)
Old 11-07-18, 08:49 PM
NebulaGrey
Intermediate

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

I’m on d2 bags and shocks/struts. No complaints here. You never know, they’re prolly originally from the same factory just rebranded.
The following users liked this post:
dphu626 (11-07-18)