Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-14, 06:33 PM
Schmexus
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Took some new pics.
Attached Thumbnails Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.-cimg2910.jpg   Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.-cimg2911.jpg   Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.-cimg2912.jpg   Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.-cimg2917.jpg   Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.-cimg2930.jpg  

Old 05-04-14, 06:39 PM
Schmexus
Lead Lap

Made some minor adjustments/changes.
Attached Thumbnails Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.-cimg2931.jpg   Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.-cimg2932.jpg   Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.-cimg2936.jpg   Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.-cimg2938.jpg  
Old 05-13-14, 02:18 PM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XxGoKoUxX
I haven't looked into the Airrex box Mike, anything good on it?
the air rex box is plug and play four lines and power and ground wireless remote with pressures displayed on the controller. It's a great set for the beginners and DIY
Old 05-13-14, 05:31 PM
Schmexus
Lead Lap

My new Autopilot has been working fantastic. I'm pretty happy with it now.
Old 05-13-14, 10:26 PM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Schmexus
My new Autopilot has been working fantastic. I'm pretty happy with it now.
glad to hear ir all worked out for you. Make sure to drain that tank every now and then so the V2 doesn't seize up.
Old 05-13-14, 10:35 PM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Reading the air forums even the expensive units have PLENTY of issues. None of them are perfect even if they cost you 2 arms and 3 legs.
Most people on the air forum are the do it themsleves people who have have never installed anything. If you read the manuel it tell you exactly how the system functions. I have had to fix a number of installs where people just decide it was better to just though it in the trunk not mount anything correctly and make there car go up and down. The Air lift products are great for that, but are steps behind the other companies that why it so cheap. Look at the price of bags you get what you pay for, while the same can be said about the management part as well. Your V2 I hope works well for as long as you have your car but in the end it still step behind the other companies.
Old 05-14-14, 09:56 AM
Schmexus
Lead Lap

Are you sponsored by their competition? Lol

I really doubt every Accuair issue is directly related to improper installation. Every company has issues no matter what it is or how much it cost.
Attached Thumbnails Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.-image-4280696494.jpg  

Last edited by Schmexus; 05-15-14 at 03:55 PM.
Old 05-15-14, 09:40 PM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Are you sponsored by their competition? Lol

I really doubt every Accuair issue is directly related to improper installation. Every company has issues no matter what it is or how much it cost.
that's caused by improper installs you are just proving my point lol
Old 05-16-14, 05:54 AM
Schmexus
Lead Lap

So the only way those sensors can go bad is from improper installation? Lol well obviously your opinion is biased since your affiliated with the competition, but thanks for the advertising

I'd say the "setup in a box" is more for the DIY since you just plug it in and go. It's kinda hard to screw that install up so it would be hard to blame installation for any problems with that setup.

Anyways, my Autopilot is working fantastic.
Old 05-16-14, 08:20 AM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

So the only way those sensors can go bad is from improper installation? Lol well obviously your opinion is biased since your affiliated with the competition, but thanks for the advertising

I'd say the "setup in a box" is more for the DIY since you just plug it in and go. It's kinda hard to screw that install up so it would be hard to blame installation for any problems with that setup.

Anyways, my Autopilot is working fantastic.
Yes that's what I am saying airlift make decent product. I just feel that if you understand how to install air suspension then issues wouldn't come up as much. it's very easy to get a bad ECU from any company,but most company test their product before shipping. The individuals I have helped on this forum are more than satisfied with the outcome. I don't know why you say my opinion is biased or why you believe I'm affiliated with any of the companies we have been discussing. My opinion is purely based on my history with all of these products over the years.
Old 05-16-14, 09:40 AM
Schmexus
Lead Lap

Which companies are you sponsored by?
Old 05-16-14, 12:52 PM
Schmexus
Lead Lap

https://www.google.com/#q=accuair+issues
https://www.google.com/#q=accuair+problems

There are PLENTY of CORRECTLY installed Accuair systems with issues, including(but not limited to)faulty sensors, valves, and ECU's.

One guy had 3(THREE) bad Accuair manifolds in a row, correctly installed and admitted by Accuair that the valves were faulty.

So YES, every company has their fair share of issues and it's not just due to bad installs. That's my point. You don't have to defend them to the grave and don't take this as a jab at Accuair. I think they make a great product, but they're not perfect and they're certainly not the only player in the game.
Old 05-16-14, 02:37 PM
avs20
Driver

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

I was almost swayed multiple times to go with Accuair, and I am extremely happy I didn't. My Autopilot has worked flawless and the ability to adjust air pressure, ride height, etc on the fly is the best part of the system
Old 05-16-14, 07:43 PM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

https://www.google.com/#q=accuair+issues
https://www.google.com/#q=accuair+problems

There are PLENTY of CORRECTLY installed Accuair systems with issues, including(but not limited to)faulty sensors, valves, and ECU's.

One guy had 3(THREE) bad Accuair manifolds in a row, correctly installed and admitted by Accuair that the valves were faulty.

So YES, every company has their fair share of issues and it's not just due to bad installs. That's my point. You don't have to defend them to the grave and don't take this as a jab at Accuair. I think they make a great product, but they're not perfect and they're certainly not the only player in the game.
I in no way take it as a jab or personal and as I stated before every company has it share of problems. As you attached links if you search air lift v2 issues you come up with just as may. I know first hand about tech issues with the VU4 valve. The reason for the new sensors design was in part to poor installs of improperly install height sensors.
Old 05-16-14, 08:11 PM
Schmexus
Lead Lap

I must have misunderstood you. I thought you were saying the only way Accuair has issues is if it's installed wrong.

Quick Reply: Ksport air struts plus Airlift Autopilot v2.