Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

Tanabe NF210 Springs Installed

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-13, 04:24 PM
terrycs
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Give me a couple of weeks to get them installed.

Originally Posted by Laid_Out
that's nice that the springs still keep you within spec. What are your plans for wheels?
Old 07-10-13, 06:23 PM
N54MPower
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by terrycs
I have the Cabernet interior as well.

Do you have any pics of your car with the spacers installed?
I don't have any pics, but if i might be able to take some this weekend.
Old 07-23-13, 08:28 AM
terrycs
Instructor

Originally Posted by Laid_Out
that's nice that the springs still keep you within spec. What are your plans for wheels?
Wheels on, but not sure if I want to keep them yet:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...n-f-sport.html
Old 07-23-13, 12:45 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

just got mine installed also on Friday, pics tonight, and surprisingly very nice ride, nothing has changed, do u agree Terry with that, and it was a very easy install, and Terry did u notice the camber on ur car.
Old 07-23-13, 12:48 PM
Stew4HD
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If I may add my 2 cents, my ride is great on Tanabe's! I do not notice any ride change not a camber issue
Old 07-23-13, 04:12 PM
terrycs
Instructor

Originally Posted by mrpartsman
just got mine installed also on Friday, pics tonight, and surprisingly very nice ride, nothing has changed, do u agree Terry with that, and it was a very easy install, and Terry did u notice the camber on ur car.
The rear camber was just barely within spec, but yes, I still see it. I would still get a camber kit if one became available. I'm kind of **** about having my alignment at nominal settings.

The price to install them was only $200 so I let the shop I bought them from do it. I watched the tech and it did seem pretty easy.
Old 07-23-13, 04:24 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

The rear camber was just barely within spec, but yes, I still see it. I would still get a camber kit if one became available. I'm kind of **** about having my alignment at nominal settings.

The price to install them was only $200 so I let the shop I bought them from do it. I watched the tech and it did seem pretty easy.
I deal with SPC , and I called him up yesterday after the drop they have the kit for the 2011 and what I am gonna do measure my rear arm and compare it to the 2011 and the guy said, he might send me a kit to try it on and it looks identical to it, so if it works, we got our self a camber rear arms, and I will post it for sure,
Old 07-23-13, 04:47 PM
terrycs
Instructor

I deal with SPC , and I called him up yesterday after the drop they have the kit for the 2011 and what I am gonna do measure my rear arm and compare it to the 2011 and the guy said, he might send me a kit to try it on and it looks identical to it, so if it works, we got our self a camber rear arms, and I will post it for sure,
The suspension configuration is different between the two model years. I've also been in contact with both SPC and Megan and still waiting for one of them to step up to the plate. Maybe you can be more influential.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sus...nment-kit.html
Old 07-23-13, 06:58 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

The suspension configuration is different between the two model years. I've also been in contact with both SPC and Megan and still waiting for one of them to step up to the plate. Maybe you can be more influential.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sus...nment-kit.html
when I called yesterday since I deal with them , the tech guy called me right away and and told me know but anything I find out he say let us know and we can help u also.so on my next order from them I am gonna order the arm and take it to my friends shop and do some measurements and fitment ck , I will keep u posted.
Old 07-23-13, 08:11 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

here is my car on the Tanabe springs at the pursuit and the Five Axis LS, which was badddd
Attached Thumbnails Tanabe NF210 Springs Installed-show-pics1.jpg   Tanabe NF210 Springs Installed-show-pics2.jpg   Tanabe NF210 Springs Installed-show-pics3.jpg   Tanabe NF210 Springs Installed-show-pics9.jpg   Tanabe NF210 Springs Installed-show-pics10.jpg  

Old 07-23-13, 11:33 PM
hksboost
Rookie

here is my car on the Tanabe springs at the pursuit and the Five Axis LS, which was badddd
Your GS looks great and that LS is holy awesome
Old 07-23-13, 11:37 PM
hksboost
Rookie

I added 15mm Spacers to the rear. I'm thinking of adding a 5mm or 10mm to the front.

Looks really nice
Old 07-25-13, 10:49 AM
KDLiquidGS
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is the exact drop I want on my car when I put my wheels on it. So happy I went with Tanabe!
Old 07-25-13, 03:40 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by KDLiquidGS
That is the exact drop I want on my car when I put my wheels on it. So happy I went with Tanabe!
you would love it and the ride is very good.
Old 07-26-13, 06:16 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

nice... the drop looks great, but the front could be a tad bit lower... just a tad. i thought you had an F Sport.

Quick Reply: Tanabe NF210 Springs Installed