Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

AWD guys wanting coilovers, please read

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-09, 11:36 AM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will be calling everyone tonight for the deposits.

Both me and BC received the shipping info for the GS so this should be underway soon
Old 03-23-09, 01:16 PM
01a4man
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CircuitMS

Both me and BC received the shipping info for the GS so this should be underway soon
Just got off the phone with the shipping company and the car will be picked us this Wednesday and should be delivered on Friday.
Old 03-23-09, 03:50 PM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

sweet. ill be looking forward to the call.

**edit**

well no sooner did i hit post and i got a phone call lol. thanks for setting everything up!

Last edited by IXI187IXI; 03-23-09 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-23-09, 09:47 PM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

Good timing

I just need the rest of the deposits form the people on the list and we are good to go!
Old 03-25-09, 09:29 AM
Evel
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...so CM is based in So. Florida. Does this mean the suspension components will be shipped to those who offer their cars for testings, thus relying on local 3rd party shops to install the components; or is CM expecting the participants to get their cars to them, at the expense of those volunteering to offer their cars for testing?
Old 03-25-09, 09:34 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

one car is being used for testing for the coilovers. after the R&D is done, they will produce 5 sets of these for the 5 people on the list and from my assumption they will then be on a made to order basis.

once they ship the coils, its up to the owner to either take it somewhere to be installed or do the work themselves.
Old 03-25-09, 10:20 AM
tungo
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Have they called any of the guys on the list lately for the deposit? I got a call from them to let them know what I want, but couldn't put the deposit down, because I was in the middle of driving. The said they would call me yesterday, but haven't heard from them.

I pmed them twice, but haven't heard anything. I want to put the deposit in to get it done sooner.
Old 03-25-09, 10:30 AM
Evel
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IXI187IXI,
Thanks for the explanation. I sent the question before reading thru the entire thread. Like Nardeezy, I am cautiously optimistic about the prospect of having a "tested" suspension solution specifically made for the AWD GS. Like Nardeezy said earlier in the thread, other companies flirted with mfg springs, but per my memory, because they are based on the west coast, they could never find AWD GS owners willing to offer their cars for testing. I knew there had to be at least one east coast company w/the ability to make springs or coil-overs for high concentration of AWD GS owners on the east side. If the CMS-BC coil-over solution becomes a reality & proven (no adverse side effects or problems) solution, I'm pretty sure I will pursue the product; especially since there still is no official springs-only solution available for AWD GS w/o negative side effects (amplifying rough idle vibration, uneven lowering, etc...) reported by those who have swapped out springs.
Old 03-25-09, 10:58 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by tungo
Have they called any of the guys on the list lately for the deposit? I got a call from them to let them know what I want, but couldn't put the deposit down, because I was in the middle of driving. The said they would call me yesterday, but haven't heard from them.

I pmed them twice, but haven't heard anything. I want to put the deposit in to get it done sooner.
he called me on monday and i gave him my information. if he said he will call back, he probably will. it took him a few days to get back to me but i assume he is busy like everyone else. you can always pm your info to him too if you like.
Old 03-25-09, 05:14 PM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

Sorry guys, been really busy lately and I usually can't get to the phone during the day, I usually catch up in the evening.

Best thing to do is leave a message

I did just get ahold of Dennis (Tungo) for his deposit so were good on that.

I just need to get a message/number for GS350on22s and B.Diddy and were golden.
Old 03-25-09, 05:15 PM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

Evel- They will be fully tested by BC on the donor car before production begins. I expect these to be problem free and you all should be very happy
Old 03-25-09, 09:57 PM
01a4man
Pole Position

Evel- They will be fully tested by BC on the donor car before production begins. I expect these to be problem free and you all should be very happy

Speaking of,

My neighbor just sent me an email and the car has been picked up at about 9pm eastern time. So... it's on the way. If you cannot get a hold of B.Diddy and gs350on22s I will cover their deposits if needed. Just let me know. Thanks again for everything.

Chris
Old 03-26-09, 08:27 AM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

You're the man a4

We should be fine. I will keep in touch with you and let you know when it arrives at BC.

Thanks again for your help in this project!
Old 03-26-09, 09:30 AM
01a4man
Pole Position

You're the man a4

We should be fine. I will keep in touch with you and let you know when it arrives at BC.

Thanks again for your help in this project!
No problem and thank you for helping us all out and getting BC to do this for us. Besides, I bugged the crap out of you. LOL I better make this happen
Old 03-26-09, 09:51 AM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

I will be sending payment tonight.... sorry been very busy at work. I read the PM i received

Quick Reply: AWD guys wanting coilovers, please read