Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Anyone in NYC with Fortune Auto Coilovers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-17, 01:01 PM
GSsportD
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Anyone in NYC with Fortune Auto Coilovers?

I'm about to buy a set for my GS but would like to feel how they ride. If anyone in the area has them and would like to take me for a ride let me know. In return you'll get a ride in my turbo gs. Thanks!
Old 06-27-17, 09:02 AM
Spyder78
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by GSsportD
I'm about to buy a set for my GS but would like to feel how they ride. If anyone in the area has them and would like to take me for a ride let me know. In return you'll get a ride in my turbo gs. Thanks!
You would probably have better luck posting this in the Neloc sub forum but I dont know any local guys running fortune auto coils. Have heard some positive reviews about them but never been in a car with them. Why choose fortune auto instead of BC coils or another brand that has been reviewed and tested?
Old 06-28-17, 09:27 AM
GSsportD
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Spyder78
You would probably have better luck posting this in the Neloc sub forum but I dont know any local guys running fortune auto coils. Have heard some positive reviews about them but never been in a car with them. Why choose fortune auto instead of BC coils or another brand that has been reviewed and tested?
Yea I'll post in NELOC. I'm looking at FA because of warranty, rebuild time if there blown, customer service and haven't heard nothing bad about them. I know people with Bc, Megan, teins, Hks, blitz and a few other brands on there Gs but they just don't last in NY, don't feel comfortable, some not able to rebuild and some other issues.
Old 06-29-17, 06:02 AM
Spyder78
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by GSsportD
Yea I'll post in NELOC. I'm looking at FA because of warranty, rebuild time if there blown, customer service and haven't heard nothing bad about them. I know people with Bc, Megan, teins, Hks, blitz and a few other brands on there Gs but they just don't last in NY, don't feel comfortable, some not able to rebuild and some other issues.
They haven't been around long enough to hear much bad. I'm currently running BC coils and bags. This is the 5th suspension setup on my car and I have no complaints. In the future when my dampers blow out I will probably request stiffer than 14k and 12k but it is a great setup. I've been running mine in NY for ~4 years and haven't had an issue. What do you mean they don't last? Also BC rebuild consists of BC shipping you replacement cartridges and you just thread them on. What other issues/concerns do you have?
Old 08-08-17, 01:16 AM
Chowster
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm coming from S14 240sx chassis I will say without a doubt Fortune Auto Coilovers are hands down best buy I've done with coilovers I've ever bought I've had 4 different kind of coils and driven a ton of other (can't say the other coils were set correctly) and by far on my top 3 on my list. They free great.

If you've done your research like when I was getting ready to set my setup and chassis I asked them to give me custom spring rate and length and they tuned the coilover to it free of charge.