Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Bc Racing Coilovers Experience?

Old 10-08-16, 02:19 AM
Silveon
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Lightbulb Bc Racing Coilovers Experience?

How were all of your experiences with the coilovers? How many miles have you had them on for? If any issues, please let me know and at how many miles did you start noticing it?
  • I have never modded any car in my life, this is my first time ever. The boyfriend is willing to help me but he has a Tesla so he does not have the necessary knowledge for my 3IS nor BC coilovers
  • I have a 2014 Lexus IS 250 base model, I have 19x8.5 et. 35 with 235/35/19 tires - SQUARED set up (since the staggered/stance look in my opinion is not noticeable unless you really slam your car, so i didnt want wider wheels or tires). Anyone run this same set up or similar? Any issues?
    • It didnt bother me at first but recently, the wheel gap started to bother me after seeing all the nice cars at the recent car shows my boyfriend took me to.
  • I was told BC Racing coilovers are great for the budget but has many problems with squeaking (i was told that this is usually due to long time wear or bad installation, correct me if i am wrong).

Last edited by Silveon; 10-09-16 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-09-16, 10:12 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 666 Likes on 589 Posts

Hello!

We're in Orange County also, we have a Lexus ISF, 2014 Lexus IS250 Fsport, and 2015 Lexus RC200T.

Our ISF is on coilovers, and our other two Lexus vehicles are on springs.

If you want to get of the wheel gap, Swift Springs will do just fine. It gets rid of the gap by about an inch. If you really want to get rid of gap, you can get coilovers, but you might start to rub depending on how low you go.

Contact us for any more information.

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 10-10-16, 01:01 AM
Silveon
Rookie

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
Hello!

We're in Orange County also, we have a Lexus ISF, 2014 Lexus IS250 Fsport, and 2015 Lexus RC200T.

Our ISF is on coilovers, and our other two Lexus vehicles are on springs.

If you want to get of the wheel gap, Swift Springs will do just fine. It gets rid of the gap by about an inch. If you really want to get rid of gap, you can get coilovers, but you might start to rub depending on how low you go.

Contact us for any more information.

-Josh

I just decided on coilovers because i was told "they last longer" than springs as i plan to keep my car as long as i can. I was looking at RSR downs at first but was told its only a temporary fix. I dont know much about cars, i just know the wheel gap bugs me
Old 10-10-16, 08:17 AM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

Let us know what we can help you with. We not only sell BC Racing coilovers, we use them in our own daily drivers and occasional tracked cars. They can last long and the best part is BC offers replacement parts for them.
Old 10-10-16, 07:55 PM
IreneIS350
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

What else do you guys sell? I'm located in Florida and would love a close vendor!

Originally Posted by CircuitMS
Let us know what we can help you with. We not only sell BC Racing coilovers, we use them in our own daily drivers and occasional tracked cars. They can last long and the best part is BC offers replacement parts for them.
Old 10-11-16, 08:26 AM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by IreneIS350
What else do you guys sell? I'm located in Florida and would love a close vendor!
We sell all kinds of aftermarket performance parts, suspensions, installations and more. Let us know what we can help you with. You can also visit our website at circuitmotorsports.net or email us sales@circuitmotorsports.net