Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Spacers on stock height?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-15, 01:30 PM
YoungRider
Rookie

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Spacers on stock height?

Curious to know how it will look with 20mm spacers on stock height. Own a crafted line awd is250 and feel like it has a nice stance as it sits but could use a little poke/flush on the wheels. Of course will be getting springs later on but want to keep the mods simple for now.

what to know if anyones done this before and share their opinions, pictures would help, thanks
Old 10-19-15, 11:21 AM
dnasians
Lexus Test Driver

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

it looks pretty good. currently i'm on stock f-sports with 20mm spacers (eibach) and i prefer the look. it really fills in the space and looks more aggressive. you get a little more side splash when it's wet out, but its worth it imo

i'm getting springs/wheels in the mail, and have this for the meantime i'll post pics if i can find any
Old 10-19-15, 12:52 PM
YoungRider
Rookie

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dnasians
it looks pretty good. currently i'm on stock f-sports with 20mm spacers (eibach) and i prefer the look. it really fills in the space and looks more aggressive. you get a little more side splash when it's wet out, but its worth it imo

i'm getting springs/wheels in the mail, and have this for the meantime i'll post pics if i can find any
Nice thats mainly the goal here to fill in the huge open wheel gap these cars have and from what ive seen in other posts 20mm is the best fit and look.

can you feel any difference in drivability?