Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Air suspension, rear, please, help

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-15, 01:42 PM
Pata
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Air suspension, rear, please, help

Hi everybody, i'm newbie on this forum and need your advises I plan to instal air on my is250'09, my previous experience with autopilot v2 on vw golf mk6 was great and i also want to instal this management on my is250. But this management i can use only with bags, not with sleeves. i have some problems with such big bags - how to instal it on coils ? Bags must be installed on below part of coil, but on all coils springs are on top...How i can instal bags on my coils ? May be some custom ? How i can build the same coils as type two for air from bc racing, for example ? Sorry for my english, hope u will understand me and can help. Thank u!
Old 09-17-15, 02:48 PM
qtmac
Rookie

this is an example of the bag/coil setup your talking about

Originally Posted by Pata
Hi everybody, i'm newbie on this forum and need your advises I plan to instal air on my is250'09, my previous experience with autopilot v2 on vw golf mk6 was great and i also want to instal this management on my is250. But this management i can use only with bags, not with sleeves. i have some problems with such big bags - how to instal it on coils ? Bags must be installed on below part of coil, but on all coils springs are on top...How i can instal bags on my coils ? May be some custom ? How i can build the same coils as type two for air from bc racing, for example ? Sorry for my english, hope u will understand me and can help. Thank u!
Old 09-18-15, 04:50 AM
Pata
Driver School Candidate

No, you have sleeves on rear, I need bags what management you have with sleeves on rear?
Originally Posted by qtmac
this is an example of the bag/coil setup your talking about
Old 09-18-15, 08:18 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

What is the difference between what you are calling bags and sleeves? Sleeves are bags as well, just a different shape; they fit and perform a little different than a standard single/double/triple bellow bag.

Search the forum for UAS bags on BC coils if you are wanting to build your setup, or just buy some bagged coils from KSport, Airrex, etc. I am running Ksport bagged coils with Accuair Elevel, no problems for almost 3 years now.
Old 09-18-15, 08:31 AM
qtmac
Rookie

its alittle difficult to run the bellow looking type bag setup in the rear wit the room we have on the IS. i assume thats why they are sleeve type bags. i am running the accuair e-level management on mine