Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

SC300 F+R Camber

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-11, 11:12 AM
EastSC3
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SC300 F+R Camber

I need some of your guys opinions and experience with adjusting the camber front n rear.

As of right now Im on BC Racing coilovers pretty low and the rear has alot of camber, Im looking into taking away some of the negative camber, maybe set it at -2.5 in the rear, From my research OEM arms on our cars adjust pretty well, but can they achieve what i want? I also looked into getting rear arms from Battleversion, Whats your guys opinion on BV?

Also I want to go more negative in the front, Im looking to go -3+ camber in the front, People said our stock arms adjust to -2 in the front, I definitely dont want to buy Ikea Front control arms cause there way too much money, Is there any other options? Ive been tryin to research how to make your own LCAS adjustable but i havent had much luck, any of you guys know where i can find some information about building custom arms? I have access to a local Custom Fabrication shop so makin shouldnt be to much of a hassle.

Lastly, any of you guys that drift SC's have any suggestions on the suspension setup on our cars?

Any comments, recommendations, experiences is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Old 12-04-11, 05:26 PM
ArodDaLob
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bver doesn't sell anything that will help camber. Camber is adjusted by the lca's eccentric bolt on the subframe while bver sells traction rods, toe rods, both of which will affect alignment, but not camber specifically. There is, though, a chance that a shop won't be able to correct your camber as much as the car will allow because of the limited toe correction since toe changes as camber is adjusted. In that case, a bver toe rod would help.
and for the fronts, are you saying you want to run more aggressive camber, as in -4 or -5 possibly? It's possible to achieve that with just lowering the car enough. All I have done up front are uca prothane bushings, and I'm running -4.5ish camber.
Old 12-15-11, 05:57 AM
Biggu
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I have a set of Daizen rear camber correction bushings in rear upper arms if you want to fix your camber. see my thread in the for sale section if your interested in them.
Old 12-31-11, 08:50 PM
chargerfan
Lead Lap

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggu
I have a set of Daizen rear camber correction bushings in rear upper arms if you want to fix your camber. see my thread in the for sale section if your interested in them.
still have?