Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Experience with Battle Version?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-11, 08:07 PM
JDMmuscle
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Experience with Battle Version?

Experience with Battle Version items?

http://battleversion.com/
Im looking at there stuff, the price seems great!
I have a few buddys that are big drifters, they all say their stuff is cheap and breaks way to easy. Any one have any input before i buy?
Old 03-13-11, 09:32 PM
SCDanny
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are all made by Alex Pfeiffer. From what I hear, all of these arms are really good quality and dont break like a lot of other ones. Its the ones that im getting for sure.
Old 03-13-11, 09:35 PM
outlaw0209
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Alex Pfeiffer, pro D1 driver, uses everything they have to offer on his SC. Battle Version is legit. Your buddies must be on crack, unless they had first hand experience with these products, I wouldn't believe them.
Old 03-13-11, 09:45 PM
ArodDaLob
Lexus Test Driver

i have the traction rod, and am about to get toe rods and the subframe bushings once i finish finals and get my paycheck. haven't gotten to installing anything yet, so i'll cross my fingers and hope that it's all legit.
Old 03-14-11, 06:21 AM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so far i am really hapy with mine. i very stiff buy i also notice when flying through corners that the car will grip alot better and has no understeer i would think u would be 1 of the main people to grab this
Old 03-14-11, 08:59 AM
iridebmx
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

those rear subframe spacers? did anyone feel a BIG improvement after replacing the stock ones?

also how hard is the installation?
Old 03-14-11, 09:27 AM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 131 Likes on 109 Posts

Have them on my sc300, great product, really high quality. Handling is superb.
Old 03-14-11, 09:58 AM
BattleVer
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The subframe spacers are a bit harder to install then the arms or the solid rack bushings. The rear 2 mounts will unbolt fairly easy, but you need to burn the rubber out of the stock mounts. Clean it up after and then the spacers will slide in. The front 2 mounts are easier to take the stock ones out, you can just hit it with a hammer and they come out. But in order to take them out you do have to drop the front of the subframe down enough to get them out.

Trying to get some pictures up on the installs and get some how to's for you guys. Just been slammed with the megan 350z laitly. Getting ready for Formula D.

Yes, i'm alex pfeiffer and i'm battle version. Unfortunatly im the only one at Battle Version which is why you dont see some huge web site or lots of dealers and what not. I've worked in many forms of racing and learned what are the best and most affordable ways to build products. Mostly deal with suspension and chassis stuff (roll cages, custom fabrication, corner ballance and alignments).

Anyone who says Battle Version isnt high quality probably doesnt know much about what i do or what i sell. Just for instance, the rod ends that I use for my parts are 3 piece teflon injected with a custom fit for long life and no noise. If after some years they do however wear out, you can always just email me and I'll gladly sell you just the joints, or a center peice if you crashed and need a replacement part.

You'll find my parts on many of the pro drift cars, like Chris Forsberg, Tanner Foust, Dai Yoshihara, and Taka Aono. If teams like Falken are buying and running on Battle Version, do i need to say more?

Laitly been doing more VIP cars. Instead of taking out camber now people need custom arms to add camber and get that crazy wheel fitment.
Old 03-14-11, 10:32 AM
JDMmuscle
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BattleVer
The subframe spacers are a bit harder to install then the arms or the solid rack bushings. The rear 2 mounts will unbolt fairly easy, but you need to burn the rubber out of the stock mounts. Clean it up after and then the spacers will slide in. The front 2 mounts are easier to take the stock ones out, you can just hit it with a hammer and they come out. But in order to take them out you do have to drop the front of the subframe down enough to get them out.

Trying to get some pictures up on the installs and get some how to's for you guys. Just been slammed with the megan 350z laitly. Getting ready for Formula D.

Yes, i'm alex pfeiffer and i'm battle version. Unfortunatly im the only one at Battle Version which is why you dont see some huge web site or lots of dealers and what not. I've worked in many forms of racing and learned what are the best and most affordable ways to build products. Mostly deal with suspension and chassis stuff (roll cages, custom fabrication, corner ballance and alignments).

Anyone who says Battle Version isnt high quality probably doesnt know much about what i do or what i sell. Just for instance, the rod ends that I use for my parts are 3 piece teflon injected with a custom fit for long life and no noise. If after some years they do however wear out, you can always just email me and I'll gladly sell you just the joints, or a center peice if you crashed and need a replacement part.

You'll find my parts on many of the pro drift cars, like Chris Forsberg, Tanner Foust, Dai Yoshihara, and Taka Aono. If teams like Falken are buying and running on Battle Version, do i need to say more?

Laitly been doing more VIP cars. Instead of taking out camber now people need custom arms to add camber and get that crazy wheel fitment.
Sounds solid to me, looking forward to usong your product. With you saying you are the only person at battle ver, what's the wait time on your products from the time I place an order to when I recive them?
Old 03-19-11, 06:39 PM
xspsi6
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just ordered their rack bushings and fitment was spot on and made a big difference in how the car delivers feedback, I would buy from them again.
Old 03-27-11, 02:09 PM
sclean
BANNED SCAMMER BEWARE

look like it was made of the megan platform
Old 04-06-11, 09:46 PM
vietunit
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by xspsi6
I just ordered their rack bushings and fitment was spot on and made a big difference in how the car delivers feedback, I would buy from them again.
Sounds good, definitely going to be ordering some rack bushings in the future. Can't wait for some money to come in
Old 04-06-11, 09:58 PM
speed6
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ive had the oppertunity to ride in alex's sc. it feels so nimble, i cant wait to dump some hard earned cash on some BV ****.
Old 04-13-11, 03:20 PM
drewdizzle
Pole Position

I've been driving on the stuff for over a year, and drifting heavily the stuff is high quality. I love it.

I have the following

steering knuckle cut
rear traction bar
rear toe bar

the steering knuckle was cut over 2 years ago. no problems and i'd say best mod by far.
traction bar and toe bar also great mods. got my car to sit still and very comfortable during drifts. made the car feel really stable in turns also.
Old 10-19-11, 03:10 PM
SOLID300
Pole Position

http://battleversion.com/battle-version/lexus/

Just to be clear when I buy this its a complete rear set right? left and right? Or is it per side?

This site is getting me confused.

http://www.phase2motortrend.com/tomksupr.html

Quick Reply: Experience with Battle Version?